Pages:
Author

Topic: Reporting Member sandy_is_fine FOR Spamming (Please Ban Her Moderator) - page 3. (Read 948 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
I don't think any non-scammer is at a risk from sandy-is-fine.

He/She is only tagging users who are selling fake stuff on digital board with locked thread, from a newbie account or with autobuy links. All of this totally proves the seller is scammer and would surely run away with your funds.

Also, this is not a moderation issue and mods would do nothing here.

If you have not done anything scammy you have nothing to fear.

Watch this, I will update this thread week to week. In 6 weeks we will have 18 pages long thread of her talking nonstop and assuming everyone is Skeptical One. If you don't believe me just watch this thread updated in 6 weeks it's gonna be longer than a Lord of the Rings movie. She deletes most of her messages she writes, ask moderators I'm pretty sure they can see it not us so you guys don't see the half of it. I will screenshot it before it gets deleted. If you don't believe just wait and watch that is spamming no matter how you look at it.
Watching:

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
That's the reason why we have the Ignore user options function:

Just ignore him/her and you will be fine.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
I'm thinking of selling AWS codes in the digital good section but I'm afraid to because Sandy will assume I'm also Skeptical One and tag me red then no one will ever trust me even if I agree to escrow.

You have no reason to be scared if what you do does not involve any shady business or illicit acts. I think she is just doing her job from busing spammers and scammers from the forum.

Moderator I hope this was enough proof to prove she's spamming the forum thinking everyone is Skeptical One. I'm scared for my life of her, she displays a pychopath characteristics. I bet she harms innocent kids that's walking to school because she thinks those kids are Skeptical One. Moderator even though I want you to ban her it's best if you didn't or she will think you're Skeptical One and try to kill you. Approach with caution and BEWARE!

Whoah, calm down! I find no reason for someone to judge her whole character based on what she has done on the forum. You do not know her personality and I think it's unfair to completely judge her for that sole reason.

The screenshots that you posted are her warnings about dealing with scammers. I think that she will not post stuff like those without any substantial proof. I doubt that she did that purely on self-interests but for the betterment of the forum.

Again let me reiterate, you have no reason to be scared if you do things with good faith and conscience. Feel free to post and offer your services under the digital goods section.
Activity: 38
Merit: 4
Hello all I need some help.

I would like to report member sandy_is_fine for spamming and harassing every digital goods members assuming they're all Skeptical One. Here is Sandy's profile so you know who I'm talking about https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sandy-is-fine-400366

I'm thinking of selling AWS codes in the digital good section but I'm afraid to because Sandy will assume I'm also Skeptical One and tag me red then no one will ever trust me even if I agree to escrow.

This is not just harassment but is also spam because she's all over this site writing his name everywhere even after he got banned.

I'll prove it to you that she's gone crazy and stalking skeptical one all she thinks about is Skeptical One which I could careless but the problem is she thinks everyone selling in digital goods is Skeptical One.

Here's proof she is crazy and spamming.

Look today she posted comment saying she doesn't know if this person is Skeptical but she gonna assume it's him anyway lol Proof  
three sided dice roller

Just a few hours later, she again says she's Unsure but most likely this person is "Skeppy" referring to Skeptical One here's proof
three sided dice roller

Just a few hours later she red tagged every new seller using her same 3 alt accounts assuming everybody in the planet is Skeptical One Proof
line coin

Just few hours later, same day, she harrasses our great Moderator telling him to ban other people she believes (key word SHE BELIEVES) is also Skeptical One even though our Moderator already banned them she still wants him to ban everyone she thinks is him here's proof
line coin

Just minutes later after that she posted comment assuming yet another person as Skeptical One and wants them banned here's proof
line coin

Moderator I hope this was enough proof to prove she's spamming the forum thinking everyone is Skeptical One. I'm scared for my life of her, she displays a pychopath characteristics. I bet she harms innocent kids that's walking to school because she thinks those kids are Skeptical One. Moderator even though I want you to ban her it's best if you didn't or she will think you're Skeptical One and try to kill you. Approach with caution and BEWARE!
Pages:
Jump to: