Pages:
Author

Topic: Reports Bad&Unhandled - page 2. (Read 386 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
October 24, 2021, 06:35:40 AM
I know that moderators are just people who make mistakes and that not everyone has the same criteria when handle reported posts, but what I definitely want to avoid are bad reports which I only have 15 so far, some of which are actually wrongly given after the post was deleted or topic moved.

What I can by no means agree with is that some moderators have the opinion that the next post is in any way useful for the forum and makes sense considering where it is posted and given the posting date. After all those threads of China banning BTC again, I reported the next post posted in B&H board considering it completely irrelevant and unnecessary, the report is marked as bad.

Because China Gov owns around 200,000 btc and this is a lot. More than US government. By reasoning, their voice is bigger compared to US government in cryptocurrency.

Should we take china words seriously? No. Because they been trying to ban since year 2013. Then they un-ban and then they ban again. History repeats.

Also what I try to report regularly are threads on the same topic that are usually on the same board and I think only the first one should stay open and the others deleted or locked. I wonder why such reports generally remain unhandled if it is obvious that it only gives more space to spammers?

An example of one such situation where I reported duplicated thread, and it is still unhandled.

Pages:
Jump to: