Pages:
Author

Topic: [Repost]🔥VendiCoins: [BOUNTY] Up to 456 ETH 🔥300,000 Tokens 🔥[ENDED] - page 7. (Read 5206 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Campaign Manager
Hello just asking, do i need to post my report in facebook and twitter bounty here or not ? Thank you! Looking forward for a reply.
You just need to submit on the provided form weekly
Campaign Manager
I am a participant of the first thread, so we can proceed on this new thread? Or we should re apply?
You just need to proceed on this thread no need to re apply. As mention on the bounty group chat.
Campaign Manager
can you please clarify regarding social media bounty, rule is only 250 applicants but in the spreadsheet more than 250?
As you can see it is 265 because there are 15 disqualified on the first 250.
Activity: 742
can you please clarify regarding social media bounty, rule is only 250 applicants but in the spreadsheet more than 250?
Activity: 224
to bounty thread moved here?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I am a participant of the first thread, so we can proceed on this new thread? Or we should re apply?
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Im joining the bounty. looking forward for more updates. Hope it will succeed, Goodluck to everyone.
Activity: 161
Hello just asking, do i need to post my report in facebook and twitter bounty here or not ? Thank you! Looking forward for a reply.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
not open bounty translation and signature campaign dev
i think you need open bounty signature campaign if you want succes promotion in youre ico project
Activity: 392
Campaign Manager
Hi,
Could you please clarify the reasons why it has been reposted again
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vendicoins-bounty-up-to-456-eth-300000-tokens-ended-2925001

Thanks
Because azaid got banned you can contact him on bounty chats he is still there to guide you.
Activity: 126
Campaign Manager
Activity: 42
Translation campagin?
Campaign Manager
ATTENTION EVERYONE!
The retweeting and sharing is EVERY OTHER DAY!

EVERYBODY PLEASE FOLLOW OUR RULES THAT YOUR RETWEET MUST HAVE HASHTAGS AND MUST BE SUBMITTED ON THE FORM WEEKLY. THANK YOU BUDDIES FOR UNDERSTANDING OUR TEAM.
Campaign Manager
Pages:
Jump to: