Pages:
Author

Topic: Republia ICO your thoughts? - page 3. (Read 551 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
February 03, 2019, 05:43:19 PM
Republia was created by people that created MinexCoin, look what happened to MinexCoin, how they scam people with fake cards and bank partnerships. Would you believe then in that project?
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
February 03, 2019, 05:06:55 PM
the project republia was quite good, but they did not work optimally for the bounty hunter calculation, their stake was stopped, no update, I reported my stake 5 months ago but they said it would be fixed after ico finished Undecided
Send them message on their bounty telegram, they are very active here. Also I have some problem and they solved in few minutes.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
February 03, 2019, 02:26:59 PM
Hello, recently I found out that Republia reached its hard cap, they raised 50 million dollars mainly thanks to Paxnet. There are not so many ICOs that reach even softcap in their presale. What is your thought that they are so successful? Wink

If during the bear market investors trust the project and pay $50M, it must be a good project. Unfortunately, I could not find their announcement thread (doesn't exist) and on the website is no information about the amount they managed to collect. I also wonder if this amount is real..  Roll Eyes

Here is the link to their website: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-republia-leading-edge-ecosystem-and-technology-4841968, not sure what is going on with the link on his signature. It does not work at all.
about the fund, I agree with you. Not even on their social media mentions anything about the sale.
another thing is their activity, last year was the last time they posted anything or joined any event.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
February 03, 2019, 01:29:40 PM
Hello, recently I found out that Republia reached its hard cap, they raised 50 million dollars mainly thanks to Paxnet. There are not so many ICOs that reach even softcap in their presale. What is your thought that they are so successful? Wink

If during the bear market investors trust the project and pay $50M, it must be a good project. Unfortunately, I could not find their announcement thread (doesn't exist) and on the website is no information about the amount they managed to collect. I also wonder if this amount is real..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
February 03, 2019, 01:00:03 PM
the project republia was quite good, but they did not work optimally for the bounty hunter calculation, their stake was stopped, no update, I reported my stake 5 months ago but they said it would be fixed after ico finished Undecided
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
February 03, 2019, 11:46:04 AM
This seems a piece of good news for me personally and more real company interested to get the chance to participate in the development of crypto.
I have found paxnet from this site. https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/038160/profile?countrycode=kr
It seems legit for me personally. Just waiting for the next news from the team.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
February 03, 2019, 10:10:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: