Pages:
Author

Topic: Reputation Thread for INRBTC - page 2. (Read 14114 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Trading Platform
September 16, 2013, 11:02:39 AM
+ 1 For INRBTC.

Please find a little review which would help user to use INRBTC.

First of all I Bought 1 BTC without any hassle in INR. (would be interested in cash purchases due to accounting problems.)
I was in very much confusion as to try INRBTC or not?
But on recommendation of Benson I decided to go ahead.
The buy prices were extreme low, 105$ equivalent. I placed 0.5 BTC order at 6500/-
I was said to deposit 0.05 BTC as a security to a particular address for processing my trade.
I did, then I was told to do NEFT of 3250/- within 24 hours or my deposit.
As it was Saturday I asked the support team as NO NEFT ON SUNDAYS.
There response came in minutes saying 24 hours is applicable for working days.
I did NEFT  the next day and within 15 minutes 0.5 BTC was transferred to my address.

I Bought again 0.5 BTC at 6700/-

Pros:-
1. extremely helpful and responsive support team.
2. Attractive buy rates
3.Quick transactions

Cons(Can be worked on):-
1. Accepting Cash.
2. Charts on the trading page.
3. Volume information on weekly,monthly,yearly basis.

Had bought some 10 before but had to pay lots of taxes, CC> Virwox, still didnt get the great support which was provided by INRBTC.

Going to buy 30 BTC at the end of October through INRBTC.
(Getting back LIC money from my investment)

Hope to see INRBTC grow and grow fast.

That was a neat review. Thank you for the same.

Moderator, can I request this particular message to be shifted to the INRBTC Order Book Details thread, so that others can also view this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 16, 2013, 01:44:36 AM
+ 1 For INRBTC.

Please find a little review which would help user to use INRBTC.

First of all I Bought 1 BTC without any hassle in INR. (would be interested in cash purchases due to accounting problems.)
I was in very much confusion as to try INRBTC or not?
But on recommendation of Benson I decided to go ahead.
The buy prices were extreme low, 105$ equivalent. I placed 0.5 BTC order at 6500/-
I was said to deposit 0.05 BTC as a security to a particular address for processing my trade.
I did, then I was told to do NEFT of 3250/- within 24 hours or my deposit.
As it was Saturday I asked the support team as NO NEFT ON SUNDAYS.
There response came in minutes saying 24 hours is applicable for working days.
I did NEFT  the next day and within 15 minutes 0.5 BTC was transferred to my address.

I Bought again 0.5 BTC at 6700/-

Pros:-
1. extremely helpful and responsive support team.
2. Attractive buy rates
3.Quick transactions

Cons(Can be worked on):-
1. Accepting Cash.
2. Charts on the trading page.
3. Volume information on weekly,monthly,yearly basis.

Had bought some 10 before but had to pay lots of taxes, CC> Virwox, still didnt get the great support which was provided by INRBTC.

Going to buy 30 BTC at the end of October through INRBTC.
(Getting back LIC money from my investment)

Hope to see INRBTC grow and grow fast.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
June 19, 2013, 04:34:23 AM
+1 to inrbtc, sold 0.5 btc without any problem Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 19, 2013, 01:52:02 AM
INRBTC is quite fast in processing the transactions, it's same like buy sell bitcoin. Since buy sell bitcoin is not available till 21st June, i thought of giving this site a try because there was no other alternative for me to get funds in India. I sent my 1.33 btc yesterday and i got the NEFT early morning today.

Activity: 17
June 14, 2013, 03:33:09 PM
Great site man.. wishing you good luck Cheesy  Grin
Activity: 4
June 13, 2013, 12:30:27 PM
EXCELLENT SERVICE,............,FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

FASTEST PAYMENT TRANSFERRING.

WILL DEFINITELY DO MANY TRADE WITH INRBTC.
Bitcoin Trading Platform
June 12, 2013, 03:50:12 AM

1. Amazing support (if you have any issues don't hesitate to have a live chat. They are kind and treat customers like kings).

A must to have for any business and I am sure with this kind of review INRBTC is going to do very good in this market. Well done and keep it up.

Cheers

Thanks for the nice words and coming from you who has got a good reputation in this forum is much more valuable.
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001
https://www.zebpay.com
June 11, 2013, 07:53:31 AM

1. Amazing support (if you have any issues don't hesitate to have a live chat. They are kind and treat customers like kings).

A must to have for any business and I am sure with this kind of review INRBTC is going to do very good in this market. Well done and keep it up.

Cheers
Activity: 91
June 10, 2013, 11:06:43 PM
Hello guys!

Just finished a payment with INRBTC. It was a great experience as this was my first time purchasing BTC. Apart from a few roadblocks along the way I must say it was pretty smooth.

This review will include everything that transpired so you know the do's and don'ts when purchasing from them (its mostly to do with their current interface... which they are revamping). So here is the review:

When I wanted to purchase some BTC i couldn't find any review about them. And honestly was hesitant at first to purchase from them (as the site is still not fully developed). But I decided to take the risk and filled up their purchase form for their minimum (0.05 BTC) from their "Buy Bitcoins" page. Unfortunately that did not work. Frustrated I went back to the homepage and tried the purchase form there (by clicking buy bitcoins button). It finally worked and I got my order in the mail within half an hour.

In the details provided via the mail they had added an extra digit in their account number. Luckily for me, since I had HDFC netbanking, it prevented me from continuing the payment. So I went back to the site and contacted them via "Live Chat" from where I got the actual account number. Moral of the story? before purchasing double-check the account number. I believe they have rectified this and should no longer be a problem.

One other goof-up by them was in adding an extra zero to the minimum amount (should have been 0.5BTC). Naturally, this being my first time, I had ordered for 0.05BTC. They were kind enough to accept this order (they accepted their fault which is really cool for any good business) and process it for me.

However, this time I had yet another minor issue. The netbanking beneficiary activation takes 12 hours to complete. The window for order processing given to me was only 4 hours (so they can absorb the risk of price fluctuation). When I informed them about this issue, they were gracious enough to extended the window to 12 hours. Finally I could make the payment after 15 hours of placing the order and have received my 0.05 BTC now Cheesy

TL;DR: Great service and I recommend them for purchasing BTC.

Points they can improve on:
1. Better website
2. Make sure the bank details are published soon so one can add them as beneficiary via netbanking (takes 12-24 hours)

Points they are great at:
2. You get your bitcoins as soon as your deposit is confirmed (no waiting period, at least for me)

I hope this review will be helpful for anyone deciding to purchase from them. If I had a review I would have probably not wasted too much time contemplating.

Krishna Kumar.
Bitcoin Trading Platform
June 10, 2013, 10:43:42 PM

Starting a new reputation thread for INRBTC at INRBTC
Pages:
Jump to: