Pages:
Author

Topic: *REQUEST* 0.3 BTC payback 0.36 BTC in July - page 2. (Read 539 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Negative reputation left for being a new account asking for loans.

Get fucked nerd.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Imagine coming on here, making a new account and talking about written contracts while trying to scam people out of money.

You aren't fooling anyone, liquidate your staked assets and go finish your project.

Thanks for your advice MRKLYE - duly noted. I have tried to explain you things in the simplest way possible, apparently without major success Wink One thing you right with tho - i aint "fooling" anyone! Especially not the self proclaimed know it best Uberfool of Bitcoin Forum! Please keep your accusations to yourself unless you have at least a shred of proof, what you are doing is called defamation and is something you shouldnt do, not even hidden behind a nick on the www. As you will not know what that word means, here an explanation: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/defamation
legendary
Designer - Developer
Imagine coming on here, making a new account and talking about written contracts while trying to scam people out of money.

You aren't fooling anyone, liquidate your staked assets and go finish your project.
Hi, i cant sell the staking as it is an investment staking which provides daily interest in CRO for a fixed term. The staking can be released in September. Of course i would provide ID, full details and we would set up a contract - i did not stake 50.000 CRO and 500 MCO on crypto.com months ago to "scam" 0.3 BTC here. This is a fair transaction, i pay back in time then you get 0.36 BTC for 0.3 BTC in July - if not, i forfeit my 50.000 CRO to you. Thats obviously not my plan, just check the CRO/BTC daily chart Wink I would like that both of us, me and the lender exchange all personal details, ID etc. and make a mutually benefitial deal.
So basically the fund is hold upto 3 months. There will have no benefir of those information of any lenders here who would lend you. As those cant be verified either legit or not also if legit still those cant work as the site may ask a signature by holding the id and write something with the face. As you are the real person you can do that but the lender never be able to do that. As a result all funds will be loss. Are you trying to recover those 0.3BTC which you have been scammed though I have not seen anything like that on your profile.

Waste of time man, so many red flags here, brand new account, telling people to PM if they have questions so they can manipulate them, false promises of collateral that can easily be revoked....
Anyone loaning this person money is never going to see it back, nor will they get the staked coin collateral. One of the oldest tricks in the books trying to be played out here.

What project do you need that type of money to complete CryptoBen76? I happen to be a developer and if you were actually looking to finish a project I might be able to help you out, but sure as fuck wouldn't loan on false promises of collateral.

The very fact you have a winking face after telling people to go check the charts should be enough to make anyone considering this bullshit to about face and run away.
Your offer is vague, your collateral isn't actually collateral and the lack of history on your account almost ensures this is a scam attempt. Kindly fuck off or cough up proper collateral and a plan of how the funds will be used.
Dear MRKLYE, might be a waste of time - the following sentences i can not decypher as they do not make much sense in the english language. Again, if you believe someone will set up a 0.3 BTC scam by investing 50.000CRO and 500MCO (obviously with proper KYC, because otherwise not possible with crypto.com) be my guest. You are entitled to believe what you believe. I wasnt aware of the fact that PMs are a "red flag" - i consider exchanging personal identification in private "normal" and not a "red flag". Now to the point, what kind of language are you using?? I didnt do anything to you nor do you have any proof of "scam" - but you are very fast to make accusations without any evidence or base. Using profane language to a stranger in the anonimity of the www... I will not give a "plan on how to use the funds", i am offering a fair deal with written contract, and proper Identification plus of course full access to my collateral account. If you do not consider this fair or legit, fine - even voice your opinion about it. But jesus man, do not accuse people you dont know without any proof whatsoever and keep your f*bombs to yourself!

Listen "newbie"... I've seen thousands of fucks like yourself come on here and drop nearly identical posts, only to snag some sucker and fuck him out of his BTC.

You aren't anyone here, your account is brand new and the collateral you are offering is easily revoked resulting in a scam.

If you have coins staked, unstake them and sell them to get the 0.3 BTC. Why you think anyone would give you thousands of dollars on your word is some straight up mongoloid shit.
You type like a scammer, your proposition is that of a scammer and your inability to come up with any real reason or collateral just screams of trying to pull a fast one.
If this isn't the case, and you're not a scammer, sorry.. However you're either naive or an idiot in that case to think anyone would bother risking their money on a fucking newbie.

"I got some magic beans growing, give me your BTC and you can have the grown vines"

Hard pass, go liquidate your staked coins and finish your project. Don't ask people here for money when you supposedly have staked coins.

Again i am not going to your level using your type of language - although by now i would like to. I might not be "anyone" here - if you are anything here, i dont know if i really want to be "here"  Cheesy I dont know in which dump you live, but in my jurisdiction, breaking a written contract by ultimately commiting fraud is a criminal offense which you wouldnt want to do, especially if you then are definitely going to loose the collateral assets which are worth double the loan amount. Now, since i realize that you are a tad bit mentally challenged, i will explain some real world facts to you: 1. CRO and MCO are not magic beans, at least the CRO have been quite magic lately, but not beans. 2. Maybe i am naive, but i assume that there are people around here that do understand real world stuff like contracts, IDs and non anonymous communication on a civilized level. 3. The reason why i cant sell the coins before the fixed staking term is up is exactly that, they are staked for a fixed period of time. If they were freely available, it wouldnt be a fixed term staking but rather a so called soft staking. If you need any more real world advice or terminology explained, hit me up - i will gladly help you out!
legendary
Designer - Developer
Hi, i cant sell the staking as it is an investment staking which provides daily interest in CRO for a fixed term. The staking can be released in September. Of course i would provide ID, full details and we would set up a contract - i did not stake 50.000 CRO and 500 MCO on crypto.com months ago to "scam" 0.3 BTC here. This is a fair transaction, i pay back in time then you get 0.36 BTC for 0.3 BTC in July - if not, i forfeit my 50.000 CRO to you. Thats obviously not my plan, just check the CRO/BTC daily chart Wink I would like that both of us, me and the lender exchange all personal details, ID etc. and make a mutually benefitial deal.
So basically the fund is hold upto 3 months. There will have no benefir of those information of any lenders here who would lend you. As those cant be verified either legit or not also if legit still those cant work as the site may ask a signature by holding the id and write something with the face. As you are the real person you can do that but the lender never be able to do that. As a result all funds will be loss. Are you trying to recover those 0.3BTC which you have been scammed though I have not seen anything like that on your profile.

Waste of time man, so many red flags here, brand new account, telling people to PM if they have questions so they can manipulate them, false promises of collateral that can easily be revoked....
Anyone loaning this person money is never going to see it back, nor will they get the staked coin collateral. One of the oldest tricks in the books trying to be played out here.

What project do you need that type of money to complete CryptoBen76? I happen to be a developer and if you were actually looking to finish a project I might be able to help you out, but sure as fuck wouldn't loan on false promises of collateral.

The very fact you have a winking face after telling people to go check the charts should be enough to make anyone considering this bullshit to about face and run away.
Your offer is vague, your collateral isn't actually collateral and the lack of history on your account almost ensures this is a scam attempt. Kindly fuck off or cough up proper collateral and a plan of how the funds will be used.
Dear MRKLYE, might be a waste of time - the following sentences i can not decypher as they do not make much sense in the english language. Again, if you believe someone will set up a 0.3 BTC scam by investing 50.000CRO and 500MCO (obviously with proper KYC, because otherwise not possible with crypto.com) be my guest. You are entitled to believe what you believe. I wasnt aware of the fact that PMs are a "red flag" - i consider exchanging personal identification in private "normal" and not a "red flag". Now to the point, what kind of language are you using?? I didnt do anything to you nor do you have any proof of "scam" - but you are very fast to make accusations without any evidence or base. Using profane language to a stranger in the anonimity of the www... I will not give a "plan on how to use the funds", i am offering a fair deal with written contract, and proper Identification plus of course full access to my collateral account. If you do not consider this fair or legit, fine - even voice your opinion about it. But jesus man, do not accuse people you dont know without any proof whatsoever and keep your f*bombs to yourself!

Listen "newbie"... I've seen thousands of fucks like yourself come on here and drop nearly identical posts, only to snag some sucker and fuck him out of his BTC.

You aren't anyone here, your account is brand new and the collateral you are offering is easily revoked resulting in a scam.

If you have coins staked, unstake them and sell them to get the 0.3 BTC. Why you think anyone would give you thousands of dollars on your word is some straight up mongoloid shit.
You type like a scammer, your proposition is that of a scammer and your inability to come up with any real reason or collateral just screams of trying to pull a fast one.
If this isn't the case, and you're not a scammer, sorry.. However you're either naive or an idiot in that case to think anyone would bother risking their money on a fucking newbie.

"I got some magic beans growing, give me your BTC and you can have the grown vines"

Hard pass, go liquidate your staked coins and finish your project. Don't ask people here for money when you supposedly have staked coins.

legendary
Designer - Developer

Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
legendary
Designer - Developer
This is a scam in the making..

Anyone offering you access to their staking wallet is simply going to give you access, get the BTC sent to them, and then from there go and change the password locking the loaner out.

Anyone loaning a brand new account this type of money on the promise of access to a staking wallet is a fool.. Please don't be that fool.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Hi, i need BTC to finish a project i am working on - i can offer the following: Loan 0.3 BTC and i am planning to pay back 0.36 BTC in July. I will give my crypto.com Staking of 50.000 CRO (current value 0.59 BTC) as collateral which the lender gets in full if i fail to pay back in time. Cheers, Ben - contact me via PM if you have any questions!

I have a couple of questions. Where do you hold your CRO and why don't you just sell the half of them, instead of getting a loan? You will save the 20% that you offer and it will be more likely to rebuy them then.
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
Hi, i need BTC to finish a project i am working on - i can offer the following: Loan 0.3 BTC and i am planning to pay back 0.36 BTC in July. I will give my crypto.com Staking of 50.000 CRO (current value 0.59 BTC) as collateral which the lender gets in full if i fail to pay back in time. Cheers, Ben - contact me via PM if you have any questions!
You will give the access of the stake wallet or you will send the fund as collateral? If you give crypto.com as a collateral then that might be recoverable by mentioning hacked.
Pages:
Jump to: