Pages:
Author

Topic: Request for help and a good deal. - page 2. (Read 1433 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
April 07, 2014, 02:54:51 AM
and P.S even though im a filipina but dont trust all your funds with the girls in here im not saying all but atleast try to save a 30 to 60% of your money

Jody give him some of his money back so he can get a ticket. Really now.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 07, 2014, 12:35:04 AM
Call me dumb, but I am stranded in the Philippines after my (ex)partner walked off with all my assets.  I need to raise about 1350GBP / 2000USD to return to the UK and get a job. I'm offering 100% interest on a 10 week loan to me, in part or whole, or some negotiable amount based on BTC exchange rate movements. I can provide details of my professional background, personal identity and credible UK based references to any lenders or anyone who thinks this might be a scam. 

Any alternative solutions would also be of interest.

My address is 1PPcjmrjKMh4zsrzpF6j4DiKykCfhZ2fz6.

Please PM me if you can assist.

Okay, your dumb. Why would you not have backup money just in case if something went sour. I hate to break it to you but the best thing to do is to go the UK embassy to try to get this sorted out. You will not get a loan just promising that you pay something back with only a backup of identity, your professional and your references in the UK.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
April 06, 2014, 11:08:29 PM
Call me dumb, but I am stranded in the Philippines after my (ex)partner walked off with all my assets.  I need to raise about 1350GBP / 2000USD to return to the UK and get a job. I'm offering 100% interest on a 10 week loan to me, in part or whole, or some negotiable amount based on BTC exchange rate movements. I can provide details of my professional background, personal identity and credible UK based references to any lenders or anyone who thinks this might be a scam. 

where are you in philippines?? i might help you with some other stuff but i cant help you with BTC
the post above me is correct you should go to uk embassy and tell them your story they can help
you

and P.S even though im a filipina but dont trust all your funds with the girls in here im not saying all but atleast try to save a 30 to 60% of your money
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
April 06, 2014, 09:48:20 AM
Yes well Smiley Elizabeth II will buy you a ticket - this is quite possible indeed.

People from UK are in her will to help.
Activity: 241
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
April 06, 2014, 08:21:30 AM

In case it may help:

British Embassy, Manila https://www.gov.uk/government/world/organisations/british-embassy-manila
120 Upper McKinley Road, McKinley Hill
1634 Taguig City
Philippines
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +63 2 858 2200

Opening hours: Monday to Friday - 8:00am to 4:45pm
Call +63 2 858 2200 if you urgently require consular assistance outside normal office hours.

United Kingdom Consulate Philippines
Villa Terrace, Greenhills Road, Casuntingan
Mandaue City
Cebu
Philippines
Email: [email protected]
Phone:  +63-2-858-2200

Support for British nationals abroad: A guide — https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/support-for-british-nationals-abroad-a-guide

Activity: 272
Fighting Liquid with Liquid
April 06, 2014, 07:15:16 AM
Sorry to hear about your troubles, but this should probably go into the Lending section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
April 06, 2014, 07:00:28 AM

Smiley "but I am stranded in the Philippines after my (ex)partner walked off with all my assets.  I need to raise about 1350GBP / 2000USD to return to the UK and get a job"

1. this forum is not a charity
2. if you have a collateral someone will help you (collateral in worth of a loan)
3. I think ticket to UK is much cheaper.
4. sorry to hear that you are in need, but you know the rules and you know how this forum works Smiley
    loans like this one are dismissed if no collateral offered.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 05, 2014, 11:07:02 PM

Pages:
Jump to: