Pages:
Author

Topic: Request for unbanned my account. - page 2. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 601
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
August 25, 2023, 05:56:59 AM
This is my alt of Gulttam2a2

Out of 15 lines of posts, only two lines of posts are being accused of plagiarism, even if the allegations are proved to be true, I would request everyone to give me one more chance. Since I didn't copy the entire post only the last two lines I made my own with the idea so hopefully I'll get a chance.

Your local language English translation is 100% same to the article posted 19 months ago and still you are denying that you have not plagiarized. Bitcointalk is the forum to discuss own idea and if you are using others idea then you should add source link. plagiarism is strictly prohibited here and I am not seeing any unbanned chance for you. One of our local board users is trying from one year but still not unbanned.

Have you ever bothered to read forum rules one time only? it is clear mentioned in rules no 33 that plagiarized is strictly prohibited. two lines or even one lines (same to same) are enough to prove that you are content stealer.

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
August 25, 2023, 04:59:02 AM
First of all, move your topic to the Meta section. The theme of this topic does not belong to this section.

Secondly, no one has ever banned users on this forum just for nothing. Each case of rules violation is considered separately and only then the decision on punishment is made.

Thirdly, you are not new to the forum and you know very well that plagiarism is punished with the strictest punishment. And yet, you go for it. It is embedding other people's words in your text that is the real plagiarism.

This is, first of all, your fault. Therefore, you can only blame yourself for what happened. Who or what prevented you from inserting a link to words you took from someone else?

I don't think you will get a pardon.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
August 25, 2023, 04:54:13 AM
The unban appeal should be in the META section. Move her there.
It's hard to believe that there can be such coincidences. You have copied and translated it into your local language. I can understand your frustration, but if plagiarism is found, you must accept it and prove to the forum that you should be given a second chance. Therefore, do not deviate from the rules; publish your posts only on this topic, but first transfer them.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 25, 2023, 04:31:23 AM
This is my alt of Gulttam2a2

Yesterday I made a post on our local board claiming that the last two lines of the post were collected and translated from another place and used in my post. I am sharing here the link of the post where it is mentioned that I have stolen two lines of my post,
Post Link

Basically I made the post from my actual experience but I used the last two lines of the post to match the post where it is said that I am I stole the last two lines. I read the article with which the last two lines of my post were combined and based on that idea I created the last two lines of my own where I was told I directly copied and pasted that article into my post. If you take a good look at my profile you will understand that I have never posted any copy or I have not used any AI in my posts so why would I copy words from other places to post on my local board and use them in my posts? 
I was not given any opportunity or enough time to speak after my post was plagiarized. My account has been permanently banned without verifying the allegations. 

Out of 15 lines of posts, only two lines of posts are being accused of plagiarism, even if the allegations are proved to be true, I would request everyone to give me one more chance. Since I didn't copy the entire post only the last two lines I made my own with the idea so hopefully I'll get a chance.
Pages:
Jump to: