Pages:
Author

Topic: Request from a new user :) - page 2. (Read 1722 times)

sog
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 31, 2011, 09:35:08 AM
Hello,

My name is Radu and I am from Romania. Like the majority of my countrymen i am pour (i earn about 230 euros a month) so i started searching the internet for methods of making money and i found BitCoins.
I installed a client and i joined the mining pool. As i write this the mining program runs at about 5.2 Mhash/s, and as you already know this is very slow (i own a Nvidia 8600 GT, i also tried CPU mining to and it's even slower then this)
I've searched the hardware topic to find recommendations and the best thing i can do now is upgrade my video card but i don't have the money so i need the help of other miners who can spare some bitcoins and donate.
I've found this little gem for 9.3 bitcoins.
http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/product.php?productId=2514
If anyone is willing to donate here is my bitcoin account: 1HAk6awJj9Y34qcF6617cZPXonHffa8LAx
(any donation is welcome, no matter the amount)
Sadly i won't be able to keep you posted on how the donations are going because this is probably the last day i will have internet access until 09/06, i haven't paid my internet bill this month and i can only pay it when i get my next salary on the 6th next month.

NOTE: I would gladly pay a 25% interest to anyone who would sponsor me with all the money in advance

NOTE: I know there is a Loan sub forum in the Economics board but i can't post there  Sad

NOTE: Just discovered IBB... do you think they will give me a loan ? And most important, how do i get in touch with them ?
Pages:
Jump to: