Pages:
Author

Topic: Request: Suggestions on Where To Put $1000 - page 2. (Read 1618 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The big fish
January 04, 2015, 04:17:42 AM
Buy coins, it low price now. Just wait it up.
Ez money  Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
January 04, 2015, 04:03:47 AM
If you do invest in miners I don't think you will ROI easily.

Block halving starts next year July. 

Rather buy bitcoin now.

It's about this the perfect time.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
January 04, 2015, 03:10:01 AM

Why are you buying miners with this money?
I would advice you to buy bitcoin itself, the prices are low at this time so go go go.

Do not buy miners. It is as you said thugster op would be better in investing in bitcoin. Now or never. Price is so low. In the next 6 month it can skyrocket.
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 04, 2015, 03:04:02 AM
Yup same for me here. I would rather buy considering you can get it cheap right now with the drop. However, if your aim is purely for fun or to learn or experience the mining process, then go for miners. If cost is your concern, then it's more economical to just buy it.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 04, 2015, 12:14:35 AM
Hi,

I have between $500 - $1000 to invest in bitcoin and was thinking to go with two Bitmain S5.   I did gpu mining for a while and it was fun and interesting but it takes too much of my time so I'm looking for a simpler solution.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'm okay with any ideas.  I do prefer to have my own equipment so that's why I like the idea of having a bimain or asic on hand.  But, if there were a decent cloud mining solution that was close to profit of having your own equipment I'd be okay with that.

I know about electricity costs and such.

Thanks for any inputs.
Why are you buying miners with this money?
I would advice you to buy bitcoin itself, the prices are low at this time so go go go.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
January 04, 2015, 12:13:16 AM
Hi,

I have between $500 - $1000 to invest in bitcoin and was thinking to go with two Bitmain S5.   I did gpu mining for a while and it was fun and interesting but it takes too much of my time so I'm looking for a simpler solution.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'm okay with any ideas.  I do prefer to have my own equipment so that's why I like the idea of having a bimain or asic on hand.  But, if there were a decent cloud mining solution that was close to profit of having your own equipment I'd be okay with that.

I know about electricity costs and such.

Thanks for any inputs.
Pages:
Jump to: