Pages:
Author

Topic: [Request to mod/admin] Can I create a topic on "other language"? - page 2. (Read 285 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Thank you PrimeNumber7 for pointing out some true facts. Bengali should be given a dedicated board.
but I suspect it is at least influenced by their inability to create threads to discuss specific topics in their local language.
This is the most important reason why people don't discuss in the local thread. It's very hard to discuss things in a single thread. You don't know what has been discussed or shared, you can't find a piece of specific information because there are hundreds of pages to check out.
Anyway, I would like to keep the discussion on the topic. I think we are going a little bit off-topic.
copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
I think there is probably a strong argument that there should be a dedicated local sub for Bangladesh/Bengali. It seems like there are bursts of posts that can sometimes result in more than 20 posts being made in a single day, but also there are times when several days go without a post.

The Bangladesh local language thread has more posts than the Hebrew sub has, and it rivals the number of posts in the Scandinavian sub. I looked through the last couple of pages of the Bangladesh thread, and recognized multiple people from my reading of English threads. This means there are people in the Bangladesh community making posts in English rather than their local language. There are probably multiple reasons for this, but I suspect it is at least influenced by their inability to create threads to discuss specific topics in their local language.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
I have the privileges but as according to the rules, it's not allowed or I'm not sure if it is
If you post threads outside of your own local thread you will be banned.

Reason for a thread-
I would like to collect all the resources available in my local language (Bengali) and organise them so that newbies can get them perfectly presented and can get the benefit.
I can create such a collection post on the existing local thread but that thread is self moderated and my post can be deleted anytime (though I believe BitcoinDream will not delete, just the possibility).
As the above quoted rule was specially set for spammers, can I get exception? I would like to create a thread and update the thread regularly with valuable resources in Bengali.
Request to mod/admin- Please allow me to create a thread.
Pages:
Jump to: