Pages:
Author

Topic: [Required] Moderators for FORUM ( 0.1 BTC/Month Salary) - page 2. (Read 959 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Yes this kind of interesting but why hiring a moderator maybe you should build a community first in your site to be able to get more qualify person to that place dont force them to create a post, or you should invest on publicity and advertising to promote your site. this is the best way to get more users rather than finding a moderator with a couple of users.  Your website also is not secure.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I visited Your site.  It is Good enough and there are also a lot of discussions on your forum i see.

But Your site is similar like Bitcointalk.org. So why we gonna leave this awesome site and join your new site?

Give attractive reasons for me to Join your site Tongue

Good luck!!

Yes I too love and respect Bitcointalk but I have thought to add new features that gonna attract you guys all.

We will gonna add these features very soon
Chat Room
Games

-Some features that are existing in the site already and making our site different from here are

Badges
Reputation like Thumbs Up, etc
Who is online Now! etc.

We will also add some More Features in the future maybe .

And Regarding the Conditions of the Moderator post
I will only select the ones who will spent more time in the forum (Probably a Full Member there)
And I will him 0.1 Btc/ month without using any Escrow

-Cheers
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
Creating a forum is good but paying people at this time that the forum is just starting up is something that might not be sustainable. You should rather channel the funds on publicity in trying to get people to know about the forum. What you need is a couple of volunteers from those who gets to tap into what your forum is trying to offer. Also, based on discussion, I don't see any reason why someone would want to leave here for your forum simply because its not adding anything new. One key thing that the forum is trying to put behind it is what you are starting with and that is the "Full Member" status and the conditions attached that's amount to serious spamming which is even not enough as you have the right to reject applications.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Why forcing people to register people accessing the site proper
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
I really want to have an experienced in moderating in SMF want to join in global moderators member.

Could you just somehow make an exception with your requirement regarding need to be at least Full Member in your forum?

Regards,
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
I visited Your site.  It is Good enough and there are also a lot of discussions on your forum i see.

But Your site is similar like Bitcointalk.org. So why we gonna leave this awesome site and join your new site?

Give attractive reasons for me to Join your site Tongue

Good luck!!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
All the Global Mods will get salary of 0.1 BTC/ Month
Pay me up-front and I'll give it a try for a month, after you've removed all content copied from Bitcointalk.org.

Create 5 Posts/thread in the Forum
I will not create any posts there based an a promise that may or may not end up in any real results.
As for the quality of my posts: feel free to check my history here.

For now, it looks like a cheap way to get free traffic with a copyright violation:
The Forum is same as like of Bitcointalk.
Let's see if I can get you nuked for this.
You did not answer his question. He asked if the moderators are paid in advance or if an escrow is used.

Please answer to this question. Thank you.

Edit:
I repeat!
Beware! Do not use your e-mail address and password from this forum.

Hello I will pay the salary every week after i select the mods and yes  i will pay them directly to their bitcoin wallets. So No advance No Escrow needed.

How can we believe you as your account is newbie and even your forum is new, so without any security how will anyone work , what if you dont pay after the work finish. So if you agree to pay through escrow then i think low of potential moderators will join your forum. Even it will give more chances of getting success of your forum.

My Forum is new  and Yes there are still a lot of bugs that need to be fixed and i am not forcing anyone to join the site and apply for Moderator and If it feels like fishy then better dont Join and also As per my rejection, i will reject those applications who had been became Full Member by just spamming on the Forum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
You did not answer his question. He asked if the moderators are paid in advance or if an escrow is used.

Edit:
I repeat!

Hello I will pay the salary every week after i select the mods and yes  i will pay them directly to their bitcoin wallets. So No advance No Escrow needed.

How can we believe you as your account is newbie and even your forum is new, so without any security how will anyone work , what if you dont pay after the work finish. So if you agree to pay through escrow then i think low of potential moderators will join your forum. Even it will give more chances of getting success of your forum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Looks pretty much like email and passwords farming. I stand to be corrected! Forcing members to make 100 posts in a very short period to attain Full member and apply for moderator position with the possibility ''knee-jerk'' rejections sounds fishy to me.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
I guess you have either deleted the other thread. I still see the website is not legit. Members should beware of login in with email password. Just a warning though.
Activity: 1035
Merit: 200
Why have you started another thread without locking or deleting the other one? You could simply edit that one and add the info you wanted to, without having to create another copy of that thread and add the new information.
And, you should probably escrow the funds or pay upfront in order to get honest and working moderators if you are serious about this. Because I don't think anyone would work without any guaranteed payment for a new forum.

I created a Thread here and as well as in the Gambling section, the Mod has moved the thread from the Gambling section here and we cant delete our own threads in this section and I am newbie here so can pm to mod in every one hour.

And right now i can only pay funds to the Mods and will think of adding an escrow later onwards

You should lock the previous thread until it is deleted by a moderator. And if you will pay half of the payment upfront as said by someone above, I will also apply for this, but if not, then I won't risk wasting my time.
copper member
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
Why have you started another thread without locking or deleting the other one? You could simply edit that one and add the info you wanted to, without having to create another copy of that thread and add the new information.
And, you should probably escrow the funds or pay upfront in order to get honest and working moderators if you are serious about this. Because I don't think anyone would work without any guaranteed payment for a new forum.

I created a Thread here and as well as in the Gambling section, the Mod has moved the thread from the Gambling section here and we cant delete our own threads in this section and I am newbie here so can pm to mod in every one hour.

And right now i can only pay funds to the Mods and will think of adding an escrow later onwards

Well, if you were paying at least half upfront I would consider taking the job, but as they say, no escrow, no deal

Activity: 1035
Merit: 200

Edit:
I repeat!

Activity: 56
Merit: 13

Edit:
I repeat!

And why do not you just post the criteria in your thread. It looks to me as if you either want to collect data (e-mail addresses + passwords) or members. Therefore, beware! Do not use your e-mail addresses and passwords from this forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience , i kept The Meta Section of my section as unavailable for Guests. So You need to create an account to see the Posts there and Yes I will add the Requirements in this thread too  Smiley 
Activity: 56
Merit: 13

And why do not you just post the criteria in your thread. It looks to me as if you either want to collect data (e-mail addresses + passwords) or members. Therefore, beware! Do not use your e-mail addresses and passwords from this forum.
You have not mentioned any criteria of the selection of the moderators of your forum. Can even a newbie on this forum can apply for that post or you require any experience or should have a high rank on this forum or should have some merit points etc? Kindly mention the criteria of selection for better results. And will you be paying in advance to the moderator as you are a newbie here or will get it escrow?

I Have mentioned the Criteria in the link provided above. And Yes i will pay the mods each week
Pages:
Jump to: