Pages:
Author

Topic: Resolved - page 2. (Read 207 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 16
January 25, 2023, 05:48:03 AM
6 months ago I was banned for  reasons from paypal and they ban my 1.5k there for 6 months.

now i try to log in they ask

email verficiation i have

card i dont have

they ask me my full card numbers which is old 6 months ago i dont have it.
this not make sense to me.
only when i request bank transfer they started to ask weird things in order not to pay.

I call the scammers and they told me you can provide last 4 digits bank account instead.
i provided it and they fully verified.

after he told me to wait few minutes to approve it and remove your 4 digits card verifcation.

after few minutes waiting he told me that i must provide full card verfication if not i cannot withdraw my money.

fucking scammers. i told them i can provide you video, selfie, passport etc proving its me and they dont hear ya.

they scam exactly like ftx millions of paypals accounts without reasons and use the money for real estate.

i tell you this company is shit. they worse than this guy ffrom ftx.

This is strange because i work with PayPal now for about 7y and i did not have any problem. I saved all necessary information and provide them when they need it to verify my identity.

Contact support - yes they are slow but they can fix your problem.
Activity: 714
Merit: 421
January 25, 2023, 05:39:10 AM
I have come to realize that it is mostly new bies that got registered newly on this platform are mostly here to lay complaint. Before I proceed this post is likely to be an accusation so therefore it does not belong here and should be moved to scams and accusations board (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0) so it could be effectively looked into but come to talk of it,  PayPal is not a Crypto or gambling organization so how do you want the bitcointalk platform to intervene on your behalf? You also made accusations against PayPal without any factual evidence as these you posted here are just mere write-up with no proof to back your claims. I would advise you to register a copper member so you can be able to upload pictures as proof and for sight seeing. Atleast from all I have said, you can be able to know what to do.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 25, 2023, 05:37:56 AM
To be fair your case on PayPal and FTX bankruptcy are different, you're losing your card and they're either very slow to solve your case or not believe with your identity verification, while FTX is got hacked and they're don't have any funds to recover their losses.

But I'm curious what's the problem the PayPal ban your account in the first place? if you got banned for your own fault and it's really major issue, it's a PayPal right to terminate your account in the worst case even you've providing your KYC.

i provided them with card now i found it.

the say cant verify sendemail. they excuse in order not to pay yo udont know them.

this scam company and they block millions of pp accs every day for 6 months with shitty excuses.

and all the blocked account with money (hundrends, thousands, ten of thousands etc)  are used for real esate investment.  

what you think that they just keep the money on the account? never.

They create many bugs in order to keep your money on paypal even on the verfication proccess.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
January 25, 2023, 05:26:33 AM
To be fair your case on PayPal and FTX bankruptcy are different, you're losing your card and they're either very slow to solve your case or not believe with your identity verification, while FTX is got hacked and they're don't have any funds to recover their losses.

But I'm curious what's the problem the PayPal ban your account in the first place? if you got banned for your own fault and it's really major issue, it's a PayPal right to terminate your account in the worst case even you've providing your KYC.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 25, 2023, 04:51:20 AM
Resolved
Pages:
Jump to: