Pages:
Author

Topic: (Resolved!) so_stupid & I: in re. The $1K Bounty - page 2. (Read 4471 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
You see he won't answer.Wont show his wallet, won't tell us where the graphics cards went Because you are stealing peoples money. I'm right I know I am. I am at peace with myself

No, Im just not in the mood for your crap. You have caused me nothing but trouble, I even actually tried to help you when paypal decided I should get the funds. So your just a prick. Got that?

You see he wont show us or tell us. You scamming theif. Your nothing but a coward.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Paypal sent me an email you scammer saying your bank rejected the refund.

Screenshot and/or proof?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
You see he won't answer.Wont show his wallet, won't tell us where the graphics cards went Because you are stealing peoples money. I'm right I know I am. I am at peace with myself

No, Im just not in the mood for your crap. You have caused me nothing but trouble, I even actually tried to help you when paypal decided I should get the funds. So your just a prick. Got that?
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
No matter how much they cover it up you lowlife snitch, you are a theif and have stolen peoples money. What happened to the bitcoins? Show your wallet you liar. What happened to the graphics card? You scamming theif

So are you lying you received coins in this post?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/buy-sell-btc-established-users-46375
Or are you lying now. Which one was it?
No matter how much they cover it up you lowlife snitch, you are a theif and have stolen peoples money. What happened to the bitcoins? Show your wallet you liar. What happened to the graphics card? You scamming theif
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
[citation needed]

Yeah, I want that too because when you emailed me saying that they didnt issue it, I remember calling, checking on that, and have to tell them that I retract my winning dispute against you to allow the transfer. So I make sure you get your funds back, and your defense is that you should be allowed to take someone for more than that based on your fraud chargeback?
rjk
1ngldh
[citation needed]
LOL that has to be the dumbest thing I've seen. You've just done yourself in for murder.

LoupGaroux talis is broken, i can see your i.p

Shakaru post screenshots of your bitcoin wallet to prove your case, lets see the transaction page. Your a theif, a liar, a scammer and big rat fucking snitch.

Better yet. Ill post your UNEDITED reply in my thread where you issued a charge back because you didnt get what you wanted.

So either you lied then, or now, and either way, you still an idiot. I thank you for the great read. Made my Monday.

Yoiu are a moron. Maybe you are thatt stupid. I had to do a chargback because YOUR bank refused the refund. YOU never refunded the money you liar. Paypal sent me an email you scammer saying your bank rejected the refund.

QUIFAS EXCHANGE
LOL that has to be the dumbest thing I've seen. You've just done yourself in for murder.

Shakaru post screenshots of your bitcoin wallet to prove your case, lets see the transaction page. Your a theif, a liar, a scammer and big rat fucking snitch.

Better yet. Ill post your UNEDITED reply in my thread where you issued a charge back because you didnt get what you wanted.

So either you lied then, or now, and either way, you still an idiot. I thank you for the great read. Made my Monday.

Activity: 574
...really?

Stop being assholes.

Next you will want us to stop breathing! Hrumpf. As if.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
...really?

Stop being assholes.
Yeah. Before it was all "poke the bear" now it's just antagonising him

However. P.Gauge is technically owed 1k usd....
But you could say the same for anyone attempting to do the same.....

I think P.Gauge is owed, And deserves $500 in BTC, Because weather or not he actually fufilled the requirements of So_Stupid's !GARUNTEE! He is the one whom lead So_Stupid to the information that he was seeking. Wich fills the garuntee indirectly...

So_Stupid. I think you owe Half of what you promised to P.Gauge, You got what you wanted. Now he wants what he should get.
rjk
1ngldh
*HOWLS LIKE A FUCKING WOLF*
ARRRRRRRRROOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA
Dayum! This bounty is gonna rackup to 10k due to his poor english

Let's cut to the chase, JackRabiit. If anybody here on this forum or, for that matter, elsewhere, can prove that I have conspired with others, I will pay not $1K USD, but a $5K $10K USD bounty. And that's for each person that I conspired with, all paid to so_stupid once proven. Therefore, I'm calling out to all my conspiracy buddies to fess up and show the proof that I have conspired, thus allowing you, too, the opportunity to profit as well. Anybody?

THERE! Now it's $10K

~Bruno~

(somebody, please quote this post)
Can I be a co-conspirator? Please?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
ARRRRRRRRROOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA

Let's cut to the chase, JackRabiit. If anybody here on this forum or, for that matter, elsewhere, can prove that I have conspired with others, I will pay not $1K USD, but a $5K $10K USD bounty. And that's for each person that I conspired with, all paid to so_stupid once proven. Therefore, I'm calling out to all my conspiracy buddies to fess up and show the proof that I have conspired, thus allowing you, too, the opportunity to profit as well. Anybody?

THERE! Now it's $10K

~Bruno~

(somebody, please quote this post)
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
...really?

Stop being assholes.

Care to make an offer on that? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
...really?

Stop being assholes.
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
I rise with a Point of Parliamentary Procedure, if it pleases the Chair?

The original challenge offered, and I quote:

"$1000 to anyone who has orginal copies of this thread before they edited  their own posts. specifically where shakaru threatens/admits to calling the police and centerlink on astana. ALSO where they posted astanas name or address

you will be paid upon reciept of the copy of the original thread. let the money talk.
"

Anyone who offers a copy of the thread that has not edited their own posts is entitled to payment, without any specific requirement to be the first or the exclusive offeror of such thread records.

To wit:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.795590

You will find through careful forensic analysis that I have not edited a single one of my multitude of posts there. By virtue of this fact, I submit my claim against your public offer.

Therefore, I enter my claim for $1,000 also, using the convention that "$" indicates US Dollars, I will happily accept my payment with banking details to be provided, or the current equivalent in bitcoins using Mt. Gox exchange rates directed to a bitcoin address of my specification.

Failure to initiate payment within the next 72 hours will cause aggressive action to be taken in pursuit of this obligation.

I second! (pretty sure Matthew is ready to third it)

~Bruno~

3rd
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I rise with a Point of Parliamentary Procedure, if it pleases the Chair?

The original challenge offered, and I quote:

"$1000 to anyone who has orginal copies of this thread before they edited  their own posts. specifically where shakaru threatens/admits to calling the police and centerlink on astana. ALSO where they posted astanas name or address

you will be paid upon reciept of the copy of the original thread. let the money talk.
"

Anyone who offers a copy of the thread that has not edited their own posts is entitled to payment, without any specific requirement to be the first or the exclusive offeror of such thread records.

To wit:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.795590

You will find through careful forensic analysis that I have not edited a single one of my multitude of posts there. By virtue of this fact, I submit my claim against your public offer.

Therefore, I enter my claim for $1,000 also, using the convention that "$" indicates US Dollars, I will happily accept my payment with banking details to be provided, or the current equivalent in bitcoins using Mt. Gox exchange rates directed to a bitcoin address of my specification.

Failure to initiate payment within the next 72 hours will cause aggressive action to be taken in pursuit of this obligation.

I second! (pretty sure Matthew is ready to third it)

~Bruno~
Pages:
Jump to: