Pages:
Author

Topic: Resolved Temporarily - page 2. (Read 1271 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 20, 2016, 06:28:08 AM
Why you keep the signature if you are not paid for a such long time?
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
June 20, 2016, 06:27:59 AM
Pretty sure that coinroll is legit and is paying out. Probably just some minor flaws in the system currently, and will be fixed.
Maybe their system has a flaw but bitcointalk is working fine so he can respond here about any issue.

Also, it was just you who is not getting your withdrawal. Personally i have already received one withdrawal
Its just you who got withdrawal,I checked their campaign thread and most of users didn't received any single withdrawal.

I have gambled on their site a few times as well, withdrew a total of 0.6+ coins. I don't think they're scams at all. In fact if they really wanted to scam they wouldn't scam you. Rather they'd either would rig the rolls or simply run away with depositors money.
I have checked their site and in the chatbox you can find many users facing problems with withdrawals.

The whole point of a sig campaign is to get positive exposure.
Are you talking about free exposure? most of users didn't got paid since 3 weeks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
June 20, 2016, 06:25:56 AM
Pretty sure that coinroll is legit and is paying out. Probably just some minor flaws in the system currently, and will be fixed.
Why should I care ? I'm concerned about my money.Its been almost fuckin 20 days and not a single payout.How difficult it is to send money from a wallet ?

Also, it was just you who is not getting your withdrawal. Personally i have already received one withdrawal, and I have gambled on their site a few times as well, withdrew a total of 0.6+ coins. I don't think they're scams at all. In fact if they really wanted to scam they wouldn't scam you. Rather they'd either would rig the rolls or simply run away with depositors money. The whole point of a sig campaign is to get positive exposure.
Do you have brains ? What does playing on the site has to do with not paying of signature campaign ? Don't comment here if you're okay with the service,just fuck off from the thread already.

I have chatted with Namworld on skype and he is very supportive and responsible. I suggest you do so as well.
Ahh...just..stop it .I'm here to deal with issues on behalf of the members who haven't got paid openly.
Activity: 294
June 20, 2016, 06:19:17 AM

Also, it was just you who is not getting your withdrawal. Personally i have already received one withdrawal, and I have gambled on their site a few times as well, withdrew a total of 0.6+ coins. I don't think they're scams at all. In fact if they really wanted to scam they wouldn't scam you. Rather they'd either would rig the rolls or simply run away with depositors money. The whole point of a sig campaign is to get positive exposure.

I have chatted with Namworld on skype and he is very supportive and responsible. I suggest you do so as well.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
June 20, 2016, 06:15:42 AM
I was on this campaign as well since May 31st, then I received 0.043xx on the tracker site for the first week. I requested withdrawal, I was still wearing their signature around 2-3days after my withdrawal request then I changed my signature to other campaigns. But till now I do not receive my withdrawal which is I deserve to get for my first week participation.

Proof here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15255658
Activity: 333
June 20, 2016, 06:01:32 AM
Campaign manager Namworld was online 3 hours ago but he didn't replied campaign thread about issues users facing.A signature camp manager needs to be active and respond to users queries.

Edit: If he isn't paying why users are still wearing his signature code,don't give him free advertising.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 20, 2016, 05:56:51 AM
I confirm, i joined this campaign since about 3 weeks ago and not receiveing any payment till now, and the campaign's manager don't reply my PM and not replying members questions in the official thread since a while.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
June 20, 2016, 05:48:43 AM
What happened ?

I have been part of the campaign since 30th of May but haven't received a single payment yet.As the campaign is automated the withdrawals can be requested anytime which campaign manager promised to be paid once a week.Having said that ,quite a few members did get paid ,once,but a lot of people haven't got paid since day 1 of their participation.

Campaign Owner : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/namworld-56078 has stopped replying and there is absolutely no reply from his side.He doesn't even bother to reply to the official campaign thread anymore where you'd see members whining about their payments : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinroll-signature-campaign-1491815

I'm not sure of his intentions but its sad to see this kind of behavior from him.This thread is just a warning for him to pay out the participants.
Pages:
Jump to: