Pages:
Author

Topic: [Resolved] Violating agreement - page 2. (Read 2537 times)

donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
December 25, 2012, 01:20:07 PM
Evidence 5: Matthewh3's excuse

So I either piss you off horserider by making you wait.  Or could possibly leave the company bankrupt if the ASIC's were fake.  I don't personally have that kind of money to buy them personally.  If I did I would have had no need for RSM as I could of just bought my own hardware.

I'm thinking now of listing everyone's shares on btc.co (to ease dividend payments) with the intention of buying them all back with my dividends.
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
December 25, 2012, 01:16:59 PM
Edit on 2013/1/15:

Matthewh3 has paid back the money and the scammer accusation is cancelled. So I'm going to lock this thread. I cannot lock this thread but I will let it sink naturally.

Matthewh3 is the issuer and controller of RSM. During the shutting down of GLBSE, Matthewh3 has reached an agreement with me: buying back my 70 RSM shares at 0.41BTC/share after he received the GLBSE asset list. However, when I asked him to execute the agreement, Matthewh3 came up with excuse to refuse to keep his promise.

Our agreement is very simple and straight. He violated it. Matthewh3 should be put on a scammer tag.

evdience

Evidence 1: Matthewh3 offered the buying back publicly:

i invested to get dividends , not to put into pyramining or other things

I started this company and bought over 250 shares in it out of my own pocket to make bitcoins.  I'd rather have BTC500.00 of dividends over ten years then BTC100 in one year then were bankrupt.  If you don't like our plans to make bitcoin then we are offering to buyback anyones shares for BTC0.41 each first come first served.

Evidence 2: Matthewh3 announced publicly that he will buy back 70 shares. And it is from me.

i invested to get dividends , not to put into pyramining or other things

I started this company and bought over 250 shares in it out of my own pocket to make bitcoins.  I'd rather have BTC500.00 of dividends over ten years then BTC100 in one year then were bankrupt.  If you don't like our plans to make bitcoin then we are offering to buyback anyones shares for BTC0.41 each first come first served.

We currently have the funds to buy back about 100 shares at BTC0.41 then any more would be bought out of mining profits.  The amount set aside from profits to buy back shares would depend on demand but would be no more than 40% of mining profits.  First come first served in the buy back.

If you are only interested in short term profits then you should know we will be reinvesting 50% of profits into more ASIC hardware.  You should also know that after we have received our third ASIC pre-order that'll be putting forward the motion to save and reinvest up to 90% of profits into new ASIC hardware.  If anyone is only interested in short term gains then maybe they should consider our offer to buy back shares at BTC0.41 each.  This offer is first come first served.

I've just received our first request to buy back 70 shares at BTC0.41 this will be completed after we have received the records from the GLBSE.  All other shareholders should know all shares that are bought back are basically destroyed so any remaining shares increase in value.  For anyone else thinking of selling back there investment then it'll be done on a first come first served basis.  So if you want to sell out then get your requests in as we only have a ~BTC40.00 wallet.  Any more buybacks will be taken from mining profits.

Evidence 3: Matthewh3 restated that he would like to buy back the shares.

As RSM has had enough investment to pay for 180(GH/s) of ASIC's and we will soon have all shareholders details.  Then I'm probably going to turn RSM into a private mining Co-Op investors club.  I'll set up a spreadsheet to calculate everyone's dividends and once they reach a threshold of say at least BTC1.00 they will payout to your chosen wallet address.  RSM will still save 50% of profits for growth but will now save 5% of profits to buy back holders shares at BTC0.41 (tho that price is not set in stone yet) so everyone who has invested and wants to now get out and profit can do so.  We will also let people join the private miners Co-OP investment club for a reasonable price.  In the long term I will look at helping RSM shareholders in moving there share (ownership) on to a Open-Transaction servers (if they want to) - (https://github.com/FellowTraveler/Open-Transactions/wiki).

my opinion, best move to cryptostocks , and pay dividends there and have motions there to decide what to do next

I'm not moving to Cryptostocks it will just follow the GLBSE as the same laws apply.  Also senbo you are an anonymous entity so you can't be taken to court and thrown in jail for the legal reasons the GLBSE has had to shut as long you remain anonymous and/or your anonymity remains strong enough.  I am not anonymous and risk being charged for issuing and running an unlicensed security and RSM can't afford to pay for a lawyer to work things out so that I don't get charged with breaking the law.  

So as RSM has had enough seed funding to buy 180(GH/s) of ASIC's and I will soon have shareholder details.  Once the ASIC's arrive at Inaba's we will start paying dividends and offer to buy back shares.  This is not a matter for a motion to decide if I should continue breaking the law or not by running an unlicensed security.  So we are no longer a mining stock, we are just a group of people who have all chipped in together to buy mining equipment and all receive a share of the profits from that.  

We will offer to buy back anyones shares at BTC0.41 but we can only buy back so many at a time.  So first come first served.  As we buy back any share the percentage of ownership for the other shareholders will go up.  We will save up to 5% of profits to buy back shares.  If no one wants to sell there shares back the 5% saving will stop once the wallet for that is worth a certain amount

I will look at people being able to trade there share ownership on Open-Transaction servers once I've figured it all out (so any help appreciated).  What will probably happen on OT with your shares is if you want to trade them you issue your own assets valued against your RSM share ownership.  Which I with sign to prove its not fake.  This is so I am no longer a securities issuer and if you want to trade your own share ownership then you become your own securities issuer.  Open-Transaction servers can be located within both the I2p and/or Tor networks.

Evidence 4: In his PM, matthewh3 stated clearly about the time and condition of buying back: .

Hi matthewh,

Please send the bitcoin to 196p6Hix4CwZoCmmao2bxVEMh2iGkKkWG8

thank you very much.

OK you are first on the list.  We just have to wait until I receive the records from the GLBSE then confirm your associated email then'll we'll send the BTC28.7 to the bitcoin wallet address associated with your GLBSE RSM claim.
[/quote]

Pages:
Jump to: