Pages:
Author

Topic: -RESOLVED- YOBIT scammed me -and not only- during DCR withdraw - page 2. (Read 2458 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I've opened a ticket support, tryed to contact him via BCT and trollbox, obv without any response.

I had the same problem with them but with a diffrent coin. I asked them in the support ticket
and chatbox to look into why my withdrawl was pending since days or to atleast cancel it.
Also never got an answer, but they did cancel it so i could sell the coins and withdraw btc.

Might be worth a try when/if they come back online. Good luck

Good call, worth a try thanks for the heads up on that !
Activity: 54
I've opened a ticket support, tryed to contact him via BCT and trollbox, obv without any response.

I had the same problem with them but with a diffrent coin. I asked them in the support ticket
and chatbox to look into why my withdrawl was pending since days or to atleast cancel it.
Also never got an answer, but they did cancel it so i could sell the coins and withdraw btc.

Might be worth a try when/if they come back online. Good luck
now site is offline, i hope yobit will not scam, but phase for maintenance.

same here tried a couple of times but site not loading, I'll try later, maybe it's the volume of complaints to them that's causing it
Activity: 54

Poloniex is also offline right now  Sad
Oh man, that sucks. But how sure can you be that this was yobit's fault? I've had decred transactions of mine get stuck before, it's a cryptocurrency in early stages of development, perhaps the fault is on the code/network.

One transaction went through ok in less than 15 mins so code/network fine, but 3 larger transactions no confirmations at all on any of them after over 50 hrs I believe it's down to Yobit and not code as the small withdrawal happened in less than 20 mins, and this seems to be quite common among other traders on Yobit with several coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Oh man, that sucks. But how sure can you be that this was yobit's fault? I've had decred transactions of mine get stuck before, it's a cryptocurrency in early stages of development, perhaps the fault is on the code/network.
Yes something not right on Yobit, same problem as filippounits, 3 withdrawals pending for 48 hrs deposits happen almost instantly but withdraw not happening, messaged 3 times through tickets but every message ignored, will hang on to membership until it's settled then cancel account, people stay clear of this market site, fly by night by the looks, good on ye filippounits for raising this for people to be aware of this site.
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
What happened::

I've made a trade of some DCR during 03 June 16 and tryed to withdraw it imediatly, without results.
That 3 tx are still in pending at 0 conf, and there's also now way to cancel it (but I don't won't, just back my DCR)
Here a screen of the trade and the withdraw, look at the timing (still in that status after 3 days).

The frustrating thing is that the wallet seems (!!!) working well, but withdrawals are not processed

I'm in contact with other yobit users that report the same problem:

massimodamassa 152 DCR
sangthuy115 30 DCR
And other 3 users that don't want to be mentioned for about 45 DCR.

EDIT:
stugor: 52 DCR
EDIT2:
ibiza: 202 DCR

Here, in the BCT DCR official thread, again, other user report problem with yobit DCR withdraw
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15069909

BCT user @scrawl report a DCR issue in the yobit profile trust summary and other users also report various issues.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=406594

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yobit-406594

Amount Scammed:
me: 150 DCR
massimodamassa: 152 DCR
sangthuy115: 30 DCR
3 other users: 45 DCR

EDIT:
stugor: 52 DCR
EDIT2:
ibiza: 202 DCR

I'm sure that there's someone that have the same problem.

Payment Method:
DCR

Additional Notes:

Here, a list of some broken wallet inside yobit:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15087409

It would be nice if some admin from the theymos trusted user list gives a bad trust to the yobit profile. They need to have a nice -9999 in order to prevent other issues and inform if you trade on that exchange you can lose your coins.

EDIT: I'm going to remove this thread if I've back my DCR.
Pages:
Jump to: