Pages:
Author

Topic: (Resolved)(DXG) is scamming bounty hunters by locking bounty's coin - page 2. (Read 453 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
-snip-

Can you help us with Bounty thread. I will check this up and will give a rating right away. Really turning your back on bounty hunters just because they sold their tokens? and they think it's punishment? You set your payout date then you should abide by it.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I totally agree with you. I can't understand why they didn't think about it, those token have not been sold out from ICO but they paid for bounty hunter to sell it on exchanges. I mean that this is almost certainly going to happen, but why they don't get it. This is clearly a deliberate step from them.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I agree that's too much, I don't trust this ICO too, something is wrong on that site could be another IRONX and Becent in the making devs do not know how to make the right decision I don't know if there are existing or past ICO that distributed their bounty rewards while they have a current ICO it should be weeks or a month after the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
They've distributed the bounty hunter's rewards one month before they finished their ICO now they are locking it for six months because of the information that their coin is being sold in the Etherdelta at a much lower price probably by some bounty hunters.

It's ok to punish them but six months is just too much punishment
In the first place, they should not send the bounty hunter's rewards when they are still holding their ICO

Not all bounty hunters are selling their coins, so why punish everybody for the fault of the few.

If they can do injustice to those who helped in their promotion, what more of their investors, so be aware of investing
in this project.

Locking the for bounty hunters is now a new way to scam bounty hunters now, some projects are now doing it I will name some if they will not fulfill their promise, this June.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dexage-user-centric-decentralized-exchange-p2p-escrow-trading-5079166
Pages:
Jump to: