Pages:
Author

Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin! - page 34. (Read 55772 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 23, 2017, 04:06:36 PM
There are some Bitcoin ATM in my country but I don't know why they don't accept bitcoin for payment Sad
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
June 23, 2017, 03:02:47 PM
If you do not find it, this is an opportunity for you to open a new business. It is the greatest opportunity.
Open a store or restaurant by receiving bitcoin payouts. You will be unrivaled and leading. BTC
yes that is right bit for making such kind of business more successful you need to have customers and only then you can make successful your business and i think in such area where the users of bitcoin are not good in number there it will be hared to make such kind of business more successful.
But you not only going to accept bitcoin in your business you must accept fiat currency also. If you advertise on a banner that bitcoin is accepted here, people will come and will ask about it and through this they will get valuable information about bitcoin and the number of bitcoin users in your area will increase and through this way your business will gradually become more developed and advanced.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
June 23, 2017, 07:47:39 AM
Wow, sound pretty good but I have no idea where it is. Because in our country bitcoin was not accepted in any restaurant. However I was looking forward that in the future bitcoin was accept as exchange of services in restaurant.
most of the countries have the same situation even in my country i do not think that there is any restaurant where they are accepting bitcoin, but may be still  there are some places where they have the opportunities to use bitcoin s restaurant.
Yes in my country I also do not think that we have the facilities of using bitcoin restaurant, I think only in big and modern cities where people have good knowledge about bitcoin and are practicing it may have the facilities to use bitcoin in restaurant.

I think in my country it will take a lot of time because the users of bitcoin in my area are not good in number. Almost all the people ar ignorant about bitcoin and have no such idea about it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 23, 2017, 06:20:36 AM
If you do not find it, this is an opportunity for you to open a new business. It is the greatest opportunity.
Open a store or restaurant by receiving bitcoin payouts. You will be unrivaled and leading. BTC
yes that is right bit for making such kind of business more successful you need to have customers and only then you can make successful your business and i think in such area where the users of bitcoin are not good in number there it will be hared to make such kind of business more successful.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
June 23, 2017, 12:17:04 AM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 22, 2017, 08:15:30 PM
The volume of Bitcoin transactions on the Island of the Gods is quite high.
Because, there are many stores and companies that accept transactions using this cryptocurrency. Starting from jewelry stores, hotels, to restaurants. "Many companies in Bali are already receiving Bitcoin," said Bitcoin Indonesia founder and CEO Oscar Darmawan,
He himself launched a special website that campaigned on the use of Bitcoin in Bali. In the site there are several companies that accept Bitcoin transactions. Some of them are jewelry sellers like Sanur Jewelery Studio and Tabra International. While the hotel there is S8 Hotel and delMango Villa Estate. As for the restaurant that receives Bitcoin is Clear Cafe. In the service sector, there are Pure Immersio yoga classes, Bitcoin Tour Bali, and more
Activity: 490
June 22, 2017, 07:40:08 PM
Wow, sound pretty good but I have no idea where it is. Because in our country bitcoin was not accepted in any restaurant. However I was looking forward that in the future bitcoin was accept as exchange of services in restaurant.
i do not think that in most of the countries the resurgent are accepting bitcoin . but with the increasing number of bitcoin it is clear that very hope that very soon not only restaurant but all other shops will also start accepting bitcoins.
may be in such area where the number of bitcoin user are more and even there the shopkeepers and restaurant owner have some knowledge about bitcoin then it is more possible that in such area you have the facility to spend your bitcoin in restaurant. in future we can expect suck kind of restaurant which will surely accept from their customers, i think next generation will surely enjoy using bitcoin in restaurant.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
June 22, 2017, 11:10:39 AM
i do not think that in most of the countries the resurgent are accepting bitcoin . but with the increasing number of bitcoin it is clear that very hope that very soon not only restaurant but all other shops will also start accepting bitcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
June 22, 2017, 10:28:54 AM
This is really fascinating news for the Bitcoin holder, but I'm very unfortunate that in my country is not allowed to spend bitcoin. If you can be able to spend bitcoin in the purpose of paying the food bill then it really enhances the living standard of life. from my perspective, it is a new dimensions of modern life...
Activity: 938
June 22, 2017, 07:34:06 AM
most of the countries have the same situation even in my country i do not think that there is any restaurant where they are accepting bitcoin, but may be still  there are some places where they have the opportunities to use bitcoin s restaurant.

If you find some place to spend your bitcoins then you are really lucky as in my country neither online nor offline there is any place where I can spend my bitcoins so the only option left for me is to sell my bitcoins and convert it to my local currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 22, 2017, 07:26:15 AM
Activity: 630
June 22, 2017, 05:42:37 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
June 20, 2017, 12:04:21 PM
Well congrats to BTC -
i wish someday BTC will accept in other transactions.

Activity: 714
Merit: 531
June 20, 2017, 10:13:15 AM
It would be nice if you mentioned in your title and/or description that this was only for USA. Otherwise, looks great Smiley Cheers.

Hahahahaha, But your right dude! it is not specify if this is preferred to all restaurant in the world. anyway, even here in my country there are some bar and restaurant who accepted bitcoin, even in  some coffee shop here. That's very nice to hear.
I agree. It is better if you mentioned it in the title so that other countries will not enter this topic, like me, our contry doesn't accept bitcoin for payments in any restaurants here. Maybe next time you should indicate in the title. But it is good there are already restaurant accepting bitcoin, I wish in the near future we can also have it here in our country.
I think in the near future even restaurant will accept bitcoin as part of their payment method while waiting for the food to serve the transactuon of payment was on going until they finish eating i think that was not hassle anymore but that was happen if bitcoin will increase the speed of their confirming transactions.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 19, 2017, 10:13:17 AM
It would be nice if you mentioned in your title and/or description that this was only for USA. Otherwise, looks great Smiley Cheers.

Hahahahaha, But your right dude! it is not specify if this is preferred to all restaurant in the world. anyway, even here in my country there are some bar and restaurant who accepted bitcoin, even in  some coffee shop here. That's very nice to hear.
I agree. It is better if you mentioned it in the title so that other countries will not enter this topic, like me, our contry doesn't accept bitcoin for payments in any restaurants here. Maybe next time you should indicate in the title. But it is good there are already restaurant accepting bitcoin, I wish in the near future we can also have it here in our country.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
June 18, 2017, 04:49:53 AM
Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/

Wow I feel jealous to your country. Here in mine and as far as I know there's no restaurants that accepting bitcoin if you dine.
It would be great if it will soon implement here like if I run out of money like I don't need to worry that I be starving. That sounds cool though. And yeah this is a good sign that bitcoin is now being recognized all over the globe.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dijual
June 18, 2017, 01:20:35 AM
I've never been in a restaurant here in the Philippines that accepts bitcoin for payment but I have a friend who now lives in Asunción, Paraguay who often visit a restaurant there that accepts it. The restaurant is called 'Be Okay' and their expertise is vegetarian dishes and healthy beverages. If anyone here is residing in Paraguay, I would suggest that you visit it, especially if you want to experience dining in a restaurant where cryptocurrency is accepted.

Well yeah me too and i think paying btc in a 3 world country is just a delay. But dont get the wrong notion i would like that btc would accepted in Philippines but a certain meal could cost 2-3 dollars if converted. And if you pay it that transaction fee would go about 1 dollar. So i guess it would just be a hassle and still i would still prefer fiat as a means of payment. If we could at least develop economically then i think it can be but there is already an atm for such cashless transactions.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2017, 12:42:54 AM
Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/

This is cool.   More way to spend bitcoins.  There is a few in my area I did not know about.   Gotta go try them out soon.

It would be interesting to know if somebody can tell us in this thread the experience that he/she had, I mean if  food dishes prices rise a lot by paying that way, or with the fluctuation of the BTC prices for example , so a coffee cups  cost different each day in BTC terms, so I think that people will go more and pay that way when the price of BTC goes up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
June 18, 2017, 12:30:44 AM
I've never been in a restaurant here in the Philippines that accepts bitcoin for payment but I have a friend who now lives in Asunción, Paraguay who often visit a restaurant there that accepts it. The restaurant is called 'Be Okay' and their expertise is vegetarian dishes and healthy beverages. If anyone here is residing in Paraguay, I would suggest that you visit it, especially if you want to experience dining in a restaurant where cryptocurrency is accepted.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 18, 2017, 12:13:29 AM
For now I cannot encountered restaurant that accept bitcoin, I don't know if in our country have a restaurant that accepted bitcoin as exchanged of foods and services. Maybe it will happen when bitcoin were become legalize as currencies.
Still need time and also regulation in government so that can give flexibility use bitcoin. If the government has not acknowledged bitcoin then I'm sure there will be no restaurant that receives bitcoin. Because at this time the restaurant does not want to take risks against the use of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: