Pages:
Author

Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin! - page 45. (Read 55772 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
March 04, 2017, 12:33:35 AM
Thats great, small businesses are starting to get interested in bitcoin they've must have heard that the price value is soaring up or the owner is a bitcoin user as well.
How does it works ?
Do i need to send the payment to them after or before i eat? What if the confirmation takes so long to get confirmed then i'll starve to death.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 04, 2017, 12:19:44 AM
Hmm. That is quite interesting. Sucks that it's only for the state's though!!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
March 03, 2017, 04:23:55 PM
Be careful not to commit the same error that the person who spent his BTC on pizza when it had low price then lost fortunes when it sky-rocketed Wink

I cannot forget the thread. I feel sorry for laszlo, but I know he still has enough fortune to survive and let us be honest, it is hilarious to look back.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 03, 2017, 08:27:50 AM
That's a nice idea to have in my place if btc will be fully implemented to be made as payment on the food that I eat from a very well known restaurant. This kind of idea on fast payment transaction will be a very efficient way of eliminating payment traffic at cashiers of the restaurant establishments. Well more us who loves going outside for a dinner outside, will surely be enjoying this kind of service using this kind of digital currency aside from fiat money currency cash payments.

Yes true, this is a good news is, this makes the bitcoin increasingly popular. I hope there are also outlets at my city that can accept bitcoin so I'll switch transaction of fiat money to bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
March 03, 2017, 05:45:39 AM
That's a nice idea to have in my place if btc will be fully implemented to be made as payment on the food that I eat from a very well known restaurant. This kind of idea on fast payment transaction will be a very efficient way of eliminating payment traffic at cashiers of the restaurant establishments. Well more us who loves going outside for a dinner outside, will surely be enjoying this kind of service using this kind of digital currency aside from fiat money currency cash payments.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2017, 02:05:06 AM
think that there are restaurants that accept bitcoin as a means of exchange, makes me want to visit the place. Well, in the town that I live in, there are no restaurants that accept bitcoin. It made me think to make a restaurant like that in my town. but, of course it requires a lot of money.

There are some restaurants that are accepting bitcoin but too bad that their not here in my country. I think most of them are found in US. And I wanted that to happen in my country so that I don't have to bring cash since there are a lot of robbers out there outside waiting for people that will be their potential victims.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
March 02, 2017, 11:54:36 PM
How does this actually work? Do you have to wait for a confirmation because you could just double spend the transaction...

I still do not 100% understand why people don't consider buyig a gift card and then using that as a valid payment opction. In that sense, so many more stores accept btc.

The information about the restaurants are limited so it will be not possible to know unless you go there by yourself or ask someone

who have gone and used bitcoin there. Maybe they payed after ordering and before they leave (after eating), Their transaction

must have at least 1 confirmation to be ireversible. Gift cards is a good way but people here are looking for a way to spend

without using third parties.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
March 02, 2017, 02:55:41 PM
How does this actually work? Do you have to wait for a confirmation because you could just double spend the transaction...

I still do not 100% understand why people don't consider buyig a gift card and then using that as a valid payment opction. In that sense, so many more stores accept btc.
Activity: 649
February 28, 2017, 01:31:51 PM
think that there are restaurants that accept bitcoin as a means of exchange, makes me want to visit the place. Well, in the town that I live in, there are no restaurants that accept bitcoin. It made me think to make a restaurant like that in my town. but, of course it requires a lot of money.
Activity: 364
February 19, 2017, 04:12:03 PM
in my country indonesia, in bali island is many open service about bitcoin
ATM machine in bitcoin, restaurant payment support use bitcoin and more, about artilce you can read
1 about ATM machine https://coinatmradar.com/bitcoin_atm/311/bitcoin-atm-lamassu-kuta-bali-bitcoincoid-information-center/
2 about restaurant support use bitcoin : http://www.bitteaser.com/articles/?title=bali-surganya-pengguna-bitcoin
Good advice on where they accept them.
Thanks.
Will check them out next time I am in the area!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 18, 2017, 07:43:12 PM
in my country indonesia, in bali island is many open service about bitcoin
ATM machine in bitcoin, restaurant payment support use bitcoin and more, about artilce you can read
1 about ATM machine https://coinatmradar.com/bitcoin_atm/311/bitcoin-atm-lamassu-kuta-bali-bitcoincoid-information-center/
2 about restaurant support use bitcoin : http://www.bitteaser.com/articles/?title=bali-surganya-pengguna-bitcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 18, 2017, 05:30:29 PM
There is a large network of restaurants accepting Bitcoin in Netherlands, they started to adopt the currency in 2013. The name of the company is Thuisbezorgd, and it seems to be the largest network for food delivery. It would be interesting to see this happening in other countries.
Activity: 364
February 18, 2017, 05:20:07 PM
Now if Boston Pizza or any other global pizza change accepted bitcoin then it would be the best thing in the world! Grin

Hasn't anyone had the idea to make bitcoin only pizza joint yet?

They made bitcoin famous when the first transaction was for a slice of pie right? Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
February 18, 2017, 11:11:20 AM
Wow! Thats cool, hope it will reach all the country, to make bitcoin more convenient, because if u have this u have no worries for carrying money, u kust need to bring your own mobile phone and u can purchase everything u want as long as u have ur balance ofcourse.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
February 16, 2017, 08:57:24 AM
Oh thanks for this list dude.But too bad im too far away from that restaurants that is listed.But thanks still for sharing this info

Sad Truth about bitcoin not all people could have it and not all merchants want it that is why it is still not the time for a total world wide domination regarding the use of it, and the most sad truth about it, are a lot of people don't have the knowledge in earning, the way it works, and how can they start with bitcoin, it is really complicated in explaining to someone that does not have experience over a computer about this kind of currency!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
February 16, 2017, 08:39:29 AM
Oh thanks for this list dude.But too bad im too far away from that restaurants that is listed.But thanks still for sharing this info
Activity: 193
February 15, 2017, 11:42:36 PM
I havent encountered any restaurants in my country that accept bitcoins since it is not regulated by my country as of yet. Other than people in this forum, I dont think anyone even knows about bitcoins much. I try to educate people around me and have tried some dealers to accept bitcoins but in vein.
We're in the same boat. My country did not accept bitcoin, even in the suppression of bitcoin. A handful of friends around me know bitcoin, but just know that they don't want to know too much about it, even though I often mention bitcoin in front of them.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
February 15, 2017, 07:45:25 PM
That's so great to hear restaurants that accepts bitcoin as your payment, maybe I could eat at my favorite cuisine restaurant even without my wallet at my pocket I can pay the bills through my bitcoin balance; how amazing. Hopefully in my country that would be adopted soon, and the transactions is really fast and convenient for all of us and no hassle.

Too bad that's only on US and I wanted to see too that they are going to do the same here in my country.

But still I can even eat to restaurants for paying cash on it and to think that it is just a bonus type of payment if they'll accept bitcoin.

Though that's a good way to help to increase the demand and economy of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
February 15, 2017, 10:05:16 AM
On OP site there are listed restaurants in USA which accepts bitcoin. It would be nice to see worldwide list of such restaurants.
In my local area I know only one kebab restaurant which accepts bitcoin as payment. But I don't sure that they have many customers who pays with bitcoin.

Lol, Even I do not think people paying via bitcoin as it is not been centralized by US Government. We need bitcoin to be centralized first to get accepted by all the people around the world, As I searched here in my city and country I do not find any restaurants which is accepting any kind of digital currencies.
If a certain government would allow bitcoin to be adopted on the businesses of their vicinity then there's no problem at all in fact restaurant owners will surely accept bitcoin as a payment because they could able to hide their income to avoid big taxes which is not really like by the government.
Activity: 462
February 15, 2017, 09:55:30 AM
On OP site there are listed restaurants in USA which accepts bitcoin. It would be nice to see worldwide list of such restaurants.
In my local area I know only one kebab restaurant which accepts bitcoin as payment. But I don't sure that they have many customers who pays with bitcoin.

Lol, Even I do not think people paying via bitcoin as it is not been centralized by US Government. We need bitcoin to be centralized first to get accepted by all the people around the world, As I searched here in my city and country I do not find any restaurants which is accepting any kind of digital currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: