Pages:
Author

Topic: Resumeo shares |POD 5+| real team| THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY ONLINE HR TOOL - page 5. (Read 30598 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 273
Glad i hold my initial coins. It's clear it's not a scam, don't need to have two brains (or more) to see this.
Idea behind this project is clever and will have a real use in the real world.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Have some patience people, this coin looks legit from day one, things take time and Devs seem pretty active. Wouldnt be calling it a scam  Cheesy

Everybody is getting scam happy.
Activity: 281
Have some patience people, this coin looks legit from day one, things take time and Devs seem pretty active. Wouldnt be calling it a scam  Cheesy

No one is calling this a scam, this is going to go big in ukrain thats all i know! 5k sat in 1 week Tongue
ACQ
Activity: 89
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
1k sat only because of the announcement video conferencing?Huh? Shocked Shocked Shocked What will happen with price tomorrow at 18:00???

I soon

Those who are late

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Buy now or cry later!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
1k sat only because of the announcement video conferencing?Huh? Shocked Shocked Shocked What will happen with price tomorrow at 18:00???
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
This coin is taking off!! I'm holding mine, I think there will be more good stuff  Cool

it's seems to be a little pump

I told you/

who missed the train guys? )))))
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Oh shit, the topic of the coin has such low activity, and its price is already above 1500 sat on a small stock exchange! I Imagine how much price coin will trade on other exchanges with large trading volumes. Dev output to other exchanges we will see?
Activity: 127

Scam?  Huh
Haha Scam or not a Scam, but I have already trade 500% on this coin!
I know, the devs working on the project. it's just sometimes hard to be in time.

it's seems to be a little pump

video-conference  will be held tomorrow, at 18:00 GMT.

Thank you!

well, I told you that the news will be soon. Here they are. Smiley
no community interest
no update

scam?  Huh

Let's strike a deal - I'm buying out your whole stock of RMS at the price of 250 sat , and you're forgetting about this  topic.  Wink

Dev offering to buy his own coin for future pump?

Scam?  Huh

omg...
Dev believes in coin and knows coin's potencial. Because it's depend of my work.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
no community interest
no update

scam?  Huh

Let's strike a deal - I'm buying out your whole stock of RMS at the price of 250 sat , and you're forgetting about this  topic.  Wink

Dev offering to buy his own coin for future pump?

Scam?  Huh
no community interest
no update

scam?  Huh

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Good day!

We apologize for postponing the video-conference - due to a few serious technical issues arisen. It will be held tomorrow, at 18:00 GMT.
Additional information regarding the project updates will be posted soon.

Thank you!
so you can see some movements on с-cex
Pages:
Jump to: