Author

Topic: 💯 💹 Retainly Bounty ~ 💲12,500,000 Waiting to get Rewarded 📢 🏁 - page 130. (Read 38644 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
Airdrop Announcement

Those who have applied for Whitelist, need to apply for Airdrop Separately. Check your Airdrop Registration Status here https://airtable.com/shr7aMswyyKQUxNNV/tblfXqd3O69fDmhRX

If you are not in this list, then quickly apply for the Airdrop. Details available here https://retainly.supportbee.com/389-retainly-ico/831-bounty-program/1687-retainly-airdrop-bounty
Second Live
Woahh seems like a good project. I wanna reserve a filipino translation incase you want this language.

Thank you. Translation is closed now, You can earn same Karma points by doing 30 seconds to 1-minute video. check details here You can do this in filipino language too.
Second Live
Bounty scores have been updated today morning.!

Please check and message us on Telegram if anyone Karma score is not updated.

Thank you
Bounty Manager.

Update done was Week 3
Second Live
Kurasa saya telah menyelesaikan semua yg diperlukan sesuai rules, semoga saya masuk dan jadi pemenang

Terima Kasih
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Woahh seems like a good project. I wanna reserve a filipino translation incase you want this language.
Second Live
Bounty scores have been updated today morning.!

Please check and message us on Telegram if anyone Karma score is not updated.

Thank you
Bounty Manager.
Second Live
Last 5 Hours Left for AirDrop!! Register and Get 500 RETN
Activity: 854
Merit: 20
 Qk , program download good project
Activity: 2
Do I have to be Junior Member in Bitcointalk to get Airdrop?
I'm Newbie now. Cry
Activity: 39
I joined the Airdrop, Followed on all social platform. I'm excited about this outstanding Project.
Activity: 87
I have filled the form and I was able to find my name on the list. I am happy to be a part of this great Project
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
joined.

Good luck with the project.
Second Live
i did fill up all the form i could find. i wanna help you out and spread awareness about this campaign but i dunno where to start. or will twitting about your campaign be counted.

If it is about Airdrop, you can find the list of participants here if it is Bounty please check the Live details here
Jump to: