Author

Topic: 💯 💹 Retainly Bounty ~ 💲12,500,000 Waiting to get Rewarded 📢 🏁 - page 154. (Read 38644 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 102
If I understand correctly the project will look like google play mix to steam platform?

Yes, it will allow all online businesses to easily create loyalty points. And everyone will have a single loyalty account/card for both offline and online loyalty programs.

It's look nice, good continuation.
I would follow very closely, very promising  Smiley
Activity: 742
Second Live
If I understand correctly the project will look like google play mix to steam platform?

Yes, it will allow all online businesses to easily create loyalty points. And everyone will have a single loyalty account/card for both offline and online loyalty programs.
Second Live
Interesting project
Serious team (I can't remember from when I've seen such a serious team like this one. Seriously !).
Can't wait for the next big things Smiley

Thank you
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Great work! I will continue to monitor the development of your project, I think he has a good future!
Activity: 176
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Interesting project
Serious team (I can't remember from when I've seen such a serious team like this one. Seriously !).
Can't wait for the next big things Smiley
Second Live
Announcement for Airdrop Bounty Participants!!

It is not mandatory to post on Bounty thread once applied for AirDrop. Form submission is sufficient to proceed further.

All the best.

Thanks for your support.
Activity: 308
for confirmation, at all.
Second Live
I think that forcing poeple to reply in bitcointalk is not good idea for airdrop, poeple 'll post anything to reply and thread 'll be deleted. This coin look have good future.

Point noted from Sr. Member. Thank you
Second Live
Second Live
Joined the airdrop.
But instead of using mist I used MEW directly. Hope i do not get disqualified for that.
Let me know if it is mandatory for the use of MIST since I saw it was downloading a lot and from where I am I do not have infinite data plan.

Thanks and best regards

Thanks Zypa, we hope MEW is also fine. We will update you by tomorrow if it needs a change at all. Welcome.
Second Live
Good evening.
Please explain strange condition: "Upload a screenshot of your etherwallet displaying RETN Watch contract"
What does it do?
Joined.

So that when we send you RETN from the Airdrop, you can immediately see it in your Wallet.
Activity: 239
Joined the airdrop.
But instead of using mist I used MEW directly. Hope i do not get disqualified for that.
Let me know if it is mandatory for the use of MIST since I saw it was downloading a lot and from where I am I do not have infinite data plan.

Thanks and best regards
Second Live
Interesting project, I joined the airdrop.
Good luck!!!

good luck to you too
Second Live
Good luck!!!

Thank you
Second Live
I participated in the bounty campaign good luck developers

Thank you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Good luck!!!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Good evening.
Please explain strange condition: "Upload a screenshot of your etherwallet displaying RETN Watch contract"
What does it do?
Joined.
Activity: 350
Join, I like yours structure airdrop.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
I think that forcing poeple to reply in bitcointalk is not good idea for airdrop, poeple 'll post anything to reply and thread 'll be deleted. This coin look have good future.
Jump to: