Pages:
Author

Topic: [Retracted] - page 2. (Read 6768 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
I'm doin' fine on cloud 9
September 24, 2012, 08:53:37 PM

Well, okay then. I now understand. Goat is a trying to be a rice farmer. :-)

I had no idea.

Honestly, I don't care at all. I think I was just reading too many forum posts this morning. I should refrain from doing that after my normal wake routine. :-)

-p
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
September 24, 2012, 05:37:07 PM
Keep trying rice boy, someday you may just get a clue.
This is the second time I've seen you slander this other person by calling him 'rice boy'.

Because he's trying to sell rice
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
I'm doin' fine on cloud 9
September 24, 2012, 09:52:43 AM

This is the second time I've seen you slander this other person by calling him 'rice boy'.

That does not help YOUR reputation at all.

I have no interest in this other than it's an interesting community development.

People who slander other people fall down a few notches in my eyes because they show themselves to be unconscious people who have no empathy for others.

-p
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 24, 2012, 12:48:56 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 24, 2012, 12:28:08 AM
One can only wonder if Goatse was the criminal behind the original fake issue of GLBSE? He was certainly very active issuing other assets at that unregulated time, and seems to be awfully wounded and full of pride about having those fake assets honored, which his own words seem to indicate he purchased well after they were know to be fake.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 23, 2012, 10:53:20 PM
He abused Nefario's goodwill to sell fake GLBSE shares to unsuspecting victims for his own profit and deserves a scammer label.

This-
I sold 2x at 10 btc and one at 11 btc.

I paid something like .05 btc for them. I still have many more I will sell but looking to get close to 10BTC each  Wink

When Nefario offered to basically double Goat's original investment
We will be executing a forced buyback for all the outstanding shares of the asset GLBSE that was a scam asset, we will be paying the same price per asset that was paid when the scam happened (0.1BTC).

When the event happened, I didn't have the power to declare those assets as legitimate and doing so was a mistake on my part.

Nefario.

I think only Nefario can claim a scammer tag since it is between him and goat.
Activity: 686
Wat
September 23, 2012, 09:15:29 PM
I updated the OP with evidence of Goat's scammy business practices. Is he going to repay the people he sold the shares too ?
Vbs
Activity: 504
September 23, 2012, 09:10:24 PM
Don't think he's a scammer "per se", the correct "tag" would be: Level 2 of Morality Development! Grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Kohlberg's_stages_of_moral_development
Stage two (self-interest driven) espouses the "what's in it for me" position, in which right behavior is defined by whatever is in the individual's best interest. Stage two reasoning shows a limited interest in the needs of others, but only to a point where it might further the individual's own interests. As a result, concern for others is not based on loyalty or intrinsic respect, but rather a "You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours." mentality.[2] The lack of a societal perspective in the pre-conventional level is quite different from the social contract (stage five), as all actions have the purpose of serving the individual's own needs or interests. For the stage two theorist, the world's perspective is often seen as morally relative.
Activity: 504
Decent Programmer to boot!
September 23, 2012, 08:12:04 PM
While I think the fake GLBSE situation wasn't handled correctly by Nefario, Goat was merely exploiting his word.

Knowing Goat, he probably anticipated this happening, or something like it.

Nefario said the shares would be honored, so Goat bought in.
Activity: 686
Wat
Pages:
Jump to: