Pages:
Author

Topic: ♘ ♘ ♘ Retro-Style Bitcoin Arcade ♘ ♘ ♘ - page 2. (Read 3071 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6320
Crypto Swap Exchange
Looks like deposits are not working.
Take a look at address 1Gf8k8EruaErdrWJFpU6Hwy4Db3Rat1kma
it's not showing up in my account.
-Dave
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The game is really nice and I like the whole outlook also the game idea is cool I think I will definitely try it out as soon when I will get home from work I hope it will be cool
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I see only a little error.
When i click to bet (x2-x4-x5...) open a pop up with all information bet, but i don't see the X for close a pop up (generally to right and up of page)  Grin

They should look like this:

Can I ask which browser you're using please?
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hi - thanks for the comments and feedback.

DaveF: I'll get onto fixing that balance rendering bug asap. I also forgot to charge up the BTC hot wallet when putting the new code live so as soon as I've transferred funds your payment will come through.

katerniko1: We just changed the play to off-chain because on-chain betting chewed up way too much in fees for players and us. Also it made playing the game a lot slower. Maybe there's a way we could store plays on the chain - how about a hash of all your plays when you withdraw?

Thanks, I got the BTCGrin
-Dave
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
I see only a little error.
When i click to bet (x2-x4-x5...) open a pop up with all information bet, but i don't see the X for close a pop up (generally to right and up of page)  Grin
Hi - thanks for the comments and feedback.

DaveF: I'll get onto fixing that balance rendering bug asap. I also forgot to charge up the BTC hot wallet when putting the new code live so as soon as I've transferred funds your payment will come through.

katerniko1: We just changed the play to off-chain because on-chain betting chewed up way too much in fees for players and us. Also it made playing the game a lot slower. Maybe there's a way we could store plays on the chain - how about a hash of all your plays when you withdraw?

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I really liked the game at first I thought it was going to be poorly made though I was wrong about it as it has an impressive design I wish you to have a lot of players in near future who would like your game
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
i like this kind of games and i checked it out and looks nice
but what i dont like at it is that is off chain... i think it should rly be on chain..
regards.
-Katerniko1
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The whole interface looks really pretty in my opinion  the website is really cool i think and I will try it out when I will be at home can't wait for that experience
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
I bet a few rounds, did a withdraw (still waiting for that to come through) however, you need to clean up the balance field a bit:

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Looks good. Smiley

http://bitcoin-arcade.com/

New Game! Added a new game for you to try, a grabber/claw machine. There's a prize every time you play.

Relaunched now with off-chain betting to reduce fees and waiting time!
New graphics, new sounds and a new game for 2016
Pick a username, deposit, play!
Special offer: we'll match up to 10 tokens deposited with 10 free ones.

Provability page, hall of fame, recent bets.
Fun animations and sounds! Flashing buttons!
Multi-coloured chat window - call admins with "!admin"
Account history showing deposits, plays and withdrawals including confirmation status.
Withdrawals from your account require confirmation via email link for your safety.

Please leave feedback as we're starting to build the next fun game...
Pages:
Jump to: