Pages:
Author

Topic: Return of Satoshi - page 4. (Read 2463 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 30, 2016, 09:14:05 AM
Bitcoin will realistically go to only two places; all the way down or all the way up. I am not sure what breakthrough will happen but Satoshi being the founder and understanding the principles clearly better than anyone might really be the only answer.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 30, 2016, 09:07:05 AM
It is something a good friend. However I do not know what to do, because all the things that exist in the identity of satoshi not known by everyone and it will be very difficult to find. It probably could have been done, but I'm not sure that satoshi can help. Because maybe he had forgotten against the secret code to enter into the system the bitcoin or maybe he cannot solve the problems that occur. I hope that this can be resolved by either
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
August 30, 2016, 09:05:44 AM
With Bitcoin facing pending problems of scaling and malleability, developers are facing issues as whether to soft or hard fork Bitcoin. Are Bitcoins issues solveable by the current developers and community or must we pray for the founding father to return and help us as the only hope?

And what would he do? In the first place, he shouldn't have left the Bitcoin development at all. Linus Torvalds is still there heading the development of Linux (being a "benevolent dictator" as he calls himself), and there is hardly a possibility of anything being close enough to what is now happening to Bitcoin...

If Satoshi showed up now, his appearance would only exacerbate the discord and disagreement reigning in the community at the moment
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
August 30, 2016, 08:55:13 AM
With Bitcoin facing pending problems of scaling and malleability, developers are facing issues as whether to soft or hard fork Bitcoin. Are Bitcoins issues solve able by the current developers and community or must we pray for the founding father to return and solve our issues?

Its so nice if satoshi back here and share knowledge to the community of bitcoin. But for my opinion this community is growing and we atre facing many changes, it means we should stand alone to the best of our ability for this community and do not depend to the founder for long.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 30, 2016, 08:49:44 AM
With Bitcoin facing pending problems of scaling and malleability, developers are facing issues as whether to soft or hard fork Bitcoin. Are Bitcoins issues solveable by the current developers and community or must we pray for the founding father to return and help us as the only hope?
Pages:
Jump to: