Pages:
Author

Topic: returning to normal - page 19. (Read 2863 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 03, 2020, 11:37:25 PM
Yes it surely have changed our behavior and ways of how we do things, relationship of countries are surely affected and the life were gonna live after this pandemic will be far different from the life we live before this but in a positive way like government should provide more care to our health workers and give more funds to health because this is every sibgle countries weakness. People will stock more often than they usually do because of what happened but i see it in a positive way. I don't think movie theaters will die first or even just die, people will appreciate the things they do after this pandemic ends so watching movies will not die for most of us loves going into cinemas. Things will get back to normal but people will be more careful of their health and hygene.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
April 03, 2020, 07:32:01 PM
there's a new narrative emerging that life will never return to normal after the coronavirus pandemic:

I don't think people realize that there is no normal to go back to anymore.

At absolute minimum:

1) Supply & demand has been reallocated across the economy, with travel & events zero'd out, remote work & masks to infinity
2) Virus permanently changes public behavior
3) Supply chain disruption just starting

Even if the virus did vanish in a puff of smoke and everyone went "back to work", the behavior of billions of people and every country has been permanently changed.

Demand won't quickly come back, borders won't easily reopen, international relations won't be the same.

https://twitter.com/balajis/status/1246151098986983424

Which industries will die off first because of pandemic?

The obvious one for me is the movie theaters but what else?

https://twitter.com/needacoin/status/1246191483746574337

what do you think---are entire industries about to disappear because of the pandemic? will some aspects of the economy and general life irreversibly change after this?

or are these people just drama queens who are blowing everything out of proportion? maybe people will forget all about the coronavirus in a couple years time and nothing will change. that's what happened after the H1N1 scare.
Pages:
Jump to: