Pages:
Author

Topic: Reverse auction: one youtube account - page 2. (Read 2615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
May 06, 2011, 04:41:34 AM
Interesting...so if Person A creates an account with Company C and agrees to their ToS, and then Person B purchases Person A's account voluntarily, then is Person B bound to the ToS that Person A agreeded to with Company C?

I suppose it would depend on the ToS... does it authorize this commerce? I think that if it doesn't say anything, then person B would be acting in behalf of person A in what concerns its interactions with company C...

This is the first time I see such a thing Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 06, 2011, 04:39:18 AM
If you don't mind me asking, why do you not want to agree to the Youtube user conditions?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076
May 06, 2011, 04:36:42 AM
Interesting...so if Person A creates an account with Company C and agrees to their ToS, and then Person B purchases Person A's account voluntarily, then is Person B bound to the ToS that Person A agreeded to with Company C?

I don't know and I don't care.  I just buy a login/passwd from person A. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
youtube.com/ericfontainejazz now accepts bitcoin
May 06, 2011, 04:31:09 AM

Hi,

I want to post messages on youtube but I don't want to go through the registration process, nor do I want to accept their user conditions.

So I start this reverse auction  for a login/password on youtube.

Auction will end on block 123,000

I may cancel the auction if at the end I'm not happy with the finite price.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076
May 06, 2011, 04:24:43 AM

Hi,

I want to post messages on youtube but I don't want to go through the registration process, nor do I want to accept their user conditions.

So I start this reverse auction  for a login/password on youtube.

Auction will end on block 123,000

I may cancel the auction if at the end I'm not happy with the finite price.
Pages:
Jump to: