Pages:
Author

Topic: RevEx.co - Reviews for Cryptocurrency Coins, Exchanges and Gambling sites - page 8. (Read 7619 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
COUNTDOWN STARTED!

4 DAYS LEFT!

Vote for your favorite cryptocurrency and exchange to be listed at REVEX.CO
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I am already voting at your site, hope it will help you to decide the best exchange and cryptocurrency to be added to your site
but i am confuse it will work some peoples who vote they really like and know about the exchange sites and alt crypto
still hope all voters will give vote with their experience and knowledge Smiley

Thanks for the comment. We will give our best to ensure that users get most relevant information about exchanges and coins
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I am already voting at your site, hope it will help you to decide the best exchange and cryptocurrency to be added to your site
but i am confuse it will work some peoples who vote they really like and know about the exchange sites and alt crypto
still hope all voters will give vote with their experience and knowledge Smiley
I have made voting on your service and don't forget the website must be support for smartphone android, because as we know today is era of smartphone so every body can trade on every where and every time on their smartphone, of course with candle stick that be support for smartphone too. It will make comfort trade on your service. Good luck.

Of course, website will be responsive and optimized for all devices - smartphone, tablet, desktop - both android and iOS. Wink
Every visitor has the right to vote 3 times.
Whether all 3 votes will be given to one exchange/cryptocurrency or 3 different ones is the choice of each visitor.
I like your idea! I think it is good concept to have depository of links and top list of bitcoin exchanges stored in one place backed by user reviews and ratings.

But how exactly are you gonna monitor voting system? I am not familiar with your service, but I imagine it can be abused by bots or multiboxers.
We potentially might see many fake votes. Any solution for that problem?

Thanks. There is a void in crypto world that we want to fill with a professional platform.

Voting system that is online at the moment (for coins and exchanges) is just prelimenary solution. Our platform has advanced voting system - total user rating will be based on multiple factors (Usability, Support, Design etc.). Every user rating will have comment section of course.
Every user rating has upvote and downvote to optimise readers usability of reviews.

User must be registered on site to be able to publish rating and review. Registration will be very fast and easy - only email and pass or social with facebook, twitter, reddit, google and youtube.

We will also feature a chat room system to give users a place to socialize and ask for help, advices and opinions.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I have made voting on your service and don't forget the website must be support for smartphone android, because as we know today is era of smartphone so every body can trade on every where and every time on their smartphone, of course with candle stick that be support for smartphone too. It will make comfort trade on your service. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Every visitor has the right to vote 3 times.
Whether all 3 votes will be given to one exchange/cryptocurrency or 3 different ones is the choice of each visitor.
I like your idea! I think it is good concept to have depository of links and top list of bitcoin exchanges stored in one place backed by user reviews and ratings.

But how exactly are you gonna monitor voting system? I am not familiar with your service, but I imagine it can be abused by bots or multiboxers.
We potentially might see many fake votes. Any solution for that problem?
Follow us on twitter for the latest info at:

https://twitter.com/RevexCo
Innovative efforts ! Good luck.
Considering to view up 10 exchanges is nice but for the amount of cryprocurrencies must be very less. I believe at least 50 would be the right number. Maybe you add up more number of exchanges and crytocurrencies in future.
A rank system based on public votes also will be great to have here.

Thanks for the nice words we are working on all kind of features and stuff on our portal.
We also like to start with 10 exchanges and 15 coins but yes we will keep adding more by a rank system based on public votes. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Innovative efforts ! Good luck.
Considering to view up 10 exchanges is nice but for the amount of cryprocurrencies must be very less. I believe at least 50 would be the right number. Maybe you add up more number of exchanges and crytocurrencies in future.
A rank system based on public votes also will be great to have here.
REVEX

Dear Crypto enthusiasts, supporters and investors!

Welcome to RevEx.co

We are two friends developing a website with a purpose of providing a place for unbiased user reviewing and commenting on cryptocurrencies, crypto exchanges and gambling sites.

Our goal is to help people make their decisions on where to trade and which cryptocurrencies to buy and sell by reading and writing reviews based on personal user experience with coins and exchanges.

Also, with REVEX we want to bring new users into the cryptocurrency world and help them decide on where and into which cryptocurrency to invest.

It will also help exchanges and coin developers see what their users think and which scores users gave to their projects. It will give them valuable insight into the quality of their projects and areas that potentially need improvement.

All in all we want to offer a website where users can find all the information they need to make the safest possible investment.

If you would like to add a coin or an exchange to our voting list please send us an e-mail at [email protected]

Please write your honest opinions and experiences about Cryptcocurrencies, exchanges and gambling sites at:

https://revex.co/cryptocurrency-reviews

https://revex.co/exchange-reviews

https://revex.co/gambling-site-reviews

Follow us on twitter for the latest info:

@RevexCo
Pages:
Jump to: