Pages:
Author

Topic: Review my portfolio! Suggestions please..? - page 3. (Read 484 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 12:43:28 AM
I entered in crypto world few months ago..

invested 1700 $ and here is my portfolio:

ADA      30%
ICX       25%
VEN      10%
IOTA     10%
POE      10%
QSP      7,5%
XLM      7,5%

Any suggestions would be more than welcome..?! Which Coin to add, replace or not to do anything.. just HODL?!

Well anyone here is probably just going to say whatever they have in their portfolio, I'll try my best to give an subjectively objective answer though:
I'd lose IOTA personally, because I think this whole business reeks like fish and I don't trust the devs to actually be capable with this. (most projects fail because of the team, IOTA will be a good example)

I think the rest are fine though. Take my IOTA remarks with a pinch of salt though as I'm in no way qualified to tell you what to keep and what to hold. But do your research into it a bit and make up your mind.

Any suggestion what to add..? I thought maybe replace IOTA with ZRX, GTO or ENJ? What do you say?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 12:20:58 AM
Maybe you can consider NEO into your portfolio and make an allocation for NEO about 25% - 35% of the assets you want to hold later.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
February 12, 2018, 08:49:39 PM

ADA      30%
ICX       25%
VEN      10%
IOTA     10%
POE      10%
QSP      7,5%
XLM      7,5%

Any suggestions would be more than welcome..?! Which Coin to add, replace or not to do anything.. just HODL?!

Well anyone here is probably just going to say whatever they have in their portfolio, I'll try my best to give an subjectively objective answer though:
I'd lose IOTA personally, because I think this whole business reeks like fish and I don't trust the devs to actually be capable with this. (most projects fail because of the team, IOTA will be a good example)

I think the rest are fine though. Take my IOTA remarks with a pinch of salt though as I'm in no way qualified to tell you what to keep and what to hold. But do your research into it a bit and make up your mind.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 07:40:29 PM

ADA      30%
ICX       25%
VEN      10%
IOTA     10%
POE      10%
QSP      7,5%
XLM      7,5%

Pages:
Jump to: