Pages:
Author

Topic: Review of Bounty Manager - Join These Bounty Manager with Ease of Mind - page 2. (Read 241 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
We all know, Bounty hunting is not easy, sometimes we do months of work, and end result is Zero. I myself been experience that quite a few times. So i understand the pain of bounty hunter, why they do hate & love some Bounty Manager. So this rating for the new member, who are confused which bounty manager is good, and they can participate in Bounty with confidence that, they will get paid the rewards. Just to mention, it's my personal experience and review.

1. yahoo62278 : 10 out of 10. Simply the best Bounty manager in Bitcoin talk Forum. He pretty much has best Signature bounty, if you want to earn bitcoin. His bounty filled up very quick, sometimes even in within 30 minutes. So you have to be fast. Always update spreadsheet on time. Great communication. You will get paid on time.

2. ColorlessK : 9 out of 10. Had couple of bounty with him, great person, Spreadsheet update on time, He will give you time at end of the bounty, if you need to change your payment address. He does only few bounty, so it might hard for you to find him in the crowd.

3. hua_hui: 9 out of 10. Really good bounty manager, he will read your pm fic the problem and also will let you know. He will always update spreadsheet on timely manner, and will always ask you to double check, if everything is fine.  

4. needmoney : 8 out of 10. I had great experience with him, he has so many bounty running, but always helpful. He is kinda slow updating spreadsheet, but you will get your stakes on time. He might not reply your pm due to overloading, but he will fix the problem, so no worries.

5. aTriz : 7 out of 10. Had few bounty with him, great person but very strict. What i mean is, you have to report your bounty on time, or you might lose your stake. If you are in his bounty, don't be late. Spreadsheet update on time.

6. deadley : 7 out of 10. Had few bounty with him, Very good on updating spreadsheet on time. You will get your stakes on time.

7. Sylon : 6 out of 10. Very strict Bounty manager, my first 2 bounty with him, stakes wasn't updated, and end up getting nothing. But after that last couple of bounty, stakes updated on time, so he is getting better with time. So he turns out to be okay.

These are my experience so far. If you know any good Bounty manager, write a small review, i will add it here, so other people can read before join. cheers

Thank you for reviewing various bounty managers that you have written, hopefully this is useful for us all, especially for new members who have recently joined this forum. I think after they see this, they will know what steps they should take in the future. Smiley
so sad.. As of now I'm not working to them.. But thanks, its a big help for us to make our bounty worthy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
There isn't any "ease of mind" when it comes to crypto investment (including bounty since you are investing your time). There are so many scam projects nowadays. Even bounty company like TokenSuite can fall into their traps, not mentioning individual bounty managers.

When there is 10 project popping up everyday, its normal to have scam project in between, so before you join, make sure it is managed by reputable bounty manager, then you will be safe.
Merit: 11

I have not really figured out with some bounty managers, but I like yahoo62278, Sylon and newsilike.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
There isn't any "ease of mind" when it comes to crypto investment (including bounty since you are investing your time). There are so many scam projects nowadays. Even bounty company like TokenSuite can fall into their traps, not mentioning individual bounty managers.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Thank you for the review sir. I am currently working with a bounty campaign that needmoney currently manage and it does keep my mind at peace after reading your review. I had a bad experience with my first bounty campaign and knowing that this bounty manager has a high rating gives me a relief that I am working on a good project.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
Thanks a lot for the review, it will help a newbie like me to choose which bounty to use. As it is very difficult these days to find a good bounty manager.
Hopefully in future, we will see more bounty manager added to the list.
This is a very useful list, thank you for posting it !
However , I am quite surpised that you put Sylon on the bottom of the list, as i saw that a lot of other people were recomending his bounty campaings.
Also, ColorlessK has a lot of bounties right now, as he is the founder of Bountyhive.io( they have 11 Bounty Campaigns right now)

You are right, CololessK has now many bounty, but all of them on bountyhive website. That's why couldn't find him on bitcointalk much.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
This is a very useful list, thank you for posting it !
However , I am quite surpised that you put Sylon on the bottom of the list, as i saw that a lot of other people were recomending his bounty campaings.
Also, ColorlessK has a lot of bounties right now, as he is the founder of Bountyhive.io( they have 11 Bounty Campaigns right now)
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
We all know, Bounty hunting is not easy, sometimes we do months of work, and end result is Zero. I myself been experience that quite a few times. So i understand the pain of bounty hunter, why they do hate & love some Bounty Manager. So this rating for the new member, who are confused which bounty manager is good, and they can participate in Bounty with confidence that, they will get paid the rewards. Just to mention, it's my personal experience and review.

1. yahoo62278 : 10 out of 10. Simply the best Bounty manager in Bitcoin talk Forum. He pretty much has best Signature bounty, if you want to earn bitcoin. His bounty filled up very quick, sometimes even in within 30 minutes. So you have to be fast. Always update spreadsheet on time. Great communication. You will get paid on time.

2. ColorlessK : 9 out of 10. Had couple of bounty with him, great person, Spreadsheet update on time, He will give you time at end of the bounty, if you need to change your payment address. He does only few bounty, so it might hard for you to find him in the crowd.

3. hua_hui: 9 out of 10. Really good bounty manager, he will read your pm fic the problem and also will let you know. He will always update spreadsheet on timely manner, and will always ask you to double check, if everything is fine.  

4. needmoney : 8 out of 10. I had great experience with him, he has so many bounty running, but always helpful. He is kinda slow updating spreadsheet, but you will get your stakes on time. He might not reply your pm due to overloading, but he will fix the problem, so no worries.

5. aTriz : 7 out of 10. Had few bounty with him, great person but very strict. What i mean is, you have to report your bounty on time, or you might lose your stake. If you are in his bounty, don't be late. Spreadsheet update on time.

6. deadley : 7 out of 10. Had few bounty with him, Very good on updating spreadsheet on time. You will get your stakes on time.

7. Sylon : 6 out of 10. Very strict Bounty manager, my first 2 bounty with him, stakes wasn't updated, and end up getting nothing. But after that last couple of bounty, stakes updated on time, so he is getting better with time. So he turns out to be okay.

These are my experience so far. If you know any good Bounty manager, write a small review, i will add it here, so other people can read before join. cheers

Thank you for reviewing various bounty managers that you have written, hopefully this is useful for us all, especially for new members who have recently joined this forum. I think after they see this, they will know what steps they should take in the future. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
I haven't worked with all the managers on the list. I only worked with yahoo 62278 and deadly. I like both of these managers, but yahoo62278 has more offers. aTriz is really very strict so I never apply to his company. It seems to me that participation in the company is a two-way road. Excessive demands repel participants, but the lack of requirements provokes spam.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Thanks mate, I find this post quite helpful. Next time I will be choosing a signature campaign I will first check which campaigns are being run by these managers instead of picking from the Bounties board which is full of shitcoin bounties.
May I just suggest that you add links to their profiles.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
with emergence of bounty campaign management companies like AmaZix and TokenSuite, bounty manager is becoming much less essential than before.

Pages:
Jump to: