Pages:
Author

Topic: Reviews on Altcoins ! - page 4. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 05:14:41 AM
Hello guys Smiley i am one of the bitcoin oldie lover, i had 76 btc, but lost much of them left with like 6 due to alt coin loses, market is dumping like crazy, what would be the suggestion and recommendation? HODL has made me alot of losses, i am not sure how bitcoin will survive without altcoins, but i would love to see you opinion and as per me , altcoins will recover soon what abt you?
I have many altkoins and no bitcoin at all. I want to buy bitcoin on correction in the near future, because I believe in its growth, I want to hold the most stable crypto currency. Why did not you sell bitcoin for 15,000?
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
July 31, 2018, 10:30:39 AM
If you good on trading, its not a big problem. So you can increase your own bitcoin by trading as well.
If you can't trade or don't how to choose coin that is a good one, you can join to channel prediction for trade, but you must choose the trusted channel. Thanks
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
July 31, 2018, 08:31:03 AM
what a huge losses bro. thats a lesson learned before invest and hodl in altxoin much better to check there price history if is this low or high and the purpose of coin..
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 08:21:23 AM
Hello guys Smiley i am one of the bitcoin oldie lover, i had 76 btc, but lost much of them left with like 6 due to alt coin loses, market is dumping like crazy, what would be the suggestion and recommendation? HODL has made me alot of losses, i am not sure how bitcoin will survive without altcoins, but i would love to see you opinion and as per me , altcoins will recover soon what abt you?

Sometimes the risk is not justified.

Say that on losses it can be taught,, but then there is no money to realize their experience.

Therefore, you do not need to invest all the capital at once.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 08:10:32 AM
Do you think that bitcoin will not survive without alithinou? I think differently. A few other coins are enough. For example Ethereum, NEO, EOS.
What's the situation now? We have bitcoin (it's cool!) and there are a lot of altcoins (it is unclear what and why).
So I'm not worried about Bitcoin..
Activity: 448
Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)
July 31, 2018, 07:21:08 AM
i was silly guys, i never wanted to trade alts until i got greedy and went for poloniex and btc-e my first exchange lost 20 btc in zec, but i had purchased at lower prices first price was 15 usd then 30 and 100 and so on
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:18:33 AM
You might be wanted to always check out the market before attempting to HODL for a little longer like 1 week or more. In the other side, you can always cut losses on every trade you have made if you won't betting on the risk anymore.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
July 31, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

That was a big loss. Well, I can't risk 70BTC on altcoins. I may risk 10btc out of 76 and ensure I get back 5btc before further investment in altcoins. You may wish to hold your current altcoin positions as selling off would signal a huge loss. I believe the bull run is coming for altcoins. Maybe you should trade 0.5BTC against fiat by capitalizing on current market volatility to increasing your BTC.
Activity: 448
Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)
July 31, 2018, 07:05:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: