Pages:
Author

Topic: Revolut account - I lost 1000 EUR !!! - page 2. (Read 551 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
March 16, 2019, 02:21:24 PM
You did not explain briefly. Most of we are not familiar with Revolut account. Most likely this is a internet banking only. I am not sure why you had use this bank instead of your local bank.

However, only buyer could help you. Try to contact with buyer if he is honest then he would return. Honestly I did't used Localbitcoin also. But we know that bitcoin isn't reversible. So I don't think even Localbitcoin could help you. 
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
March 16, 2019, 11:26:19 AM
Buyers transferred the amount to the my Revolut bank account.

Nobody can help you without further details.

Also do not confuse Revolut with a bank. It is not.

They only offer pre paid debit services and only got their banking licence 4 months ago.

No new services based on that licence have been launched since.

I can give you any information you can help!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
March 16, 2019, 11:23:56 AM

Nobody can help you without further details.

Also do not confuse Revolut with a bank. It is not.

They only offer pre paid debit services and only got their banking licence 4 months ago.

No new services based on that licence have been launched since.

Revolut answer :

We cannot disclose any details regarding the review of the account or point out a reason that has raised our concern, due to security reasons.

Localbitcoins answer :

Unfortunately, the user does not have any Bitcoin left in their wallet - this means that we will not be able to provide you with a refund for the trade. This is because once a Bitcoin trade has been released the buyer can withdraw the Bitcoin from LocalBitcoins. Bitcoin transactions cannot be reversed, this is the way the currency is designed. Because of this we cannot return the Bitcoin to you.

Sadly this is no scam. It is part of their T&C's and you should have been more careful. Sending directly from Localbitcoins was obviously a bad idea, and I can't imagine why people would even do this.

Are you confusing revolut for a crypto debit card? It is not.
March 16, 2019, 11:22:33 AM
First, post some evidence (screenshots, chat logs, transaction id, etc...) and a better explanation of what happened.

Try contacting Revolut. Localbitcoins probably can't do much, and I doubt that the other customers (which bought your coins) will do anything. Maybe the money they had on Revolut was malicious, so that's why your account was blocked. In this case, they are the scammers. Anyways, only Revolut can tell you why they blocked your account.

Revolut answer :

We cannot disclose any details regarding the review of the account or point out a reason that has raised our concern, due to security reasons.

Account closed :

Localbitcoins answer :

Unfortunately, the user does not have any Bitcoin left in their wallet - this means that we will not be able to provide you with a refund for the trade. This is because once a Bitcoin trade has been released the buyer can withdraw the Bitcoin from LocalBitcoins. Bitcoin transactions cannot be reversed, this is the way the currency is designed. Because of this we cannot return the Bitcoin to you.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
March 16, 2019, 11:04:50 AM
First, post some evidence (screenshots, chat logs, transaction id, etc...) and a better explanation of what happened.

Try contacting Revolut. Localbitcoins probably can't do much, and I doubt that the other customers (which bought your coins) will do anything. Maybe the money they had on Revolut was malicious, so that's why your account was blocked. In this case, they are the scammers. Anyways, only Revolut can tell you why they blocked your account.
March 16, 2019, 10:30:03 AM
In February, I sold a bitcoint to 3 buyers on the Localbitcoins site for a total of 1000 EUR.

The Revolut then suspended my account.

A month later, my account was permanently canceled by Revolut, and my deposit was returned to the original source.

I wrote to the 3 customers on the site of Localbitcoins, but I have not received a reply yet.

What can I do ? Lost the 1000 EUR?

Pages:
Jump to: