Pages:
Author

Topic: Revolution or a new start? - page 5. (Read 1325 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 24, 2019, 10:19:30 PM
this is a great new. maybe it help the market has a big change
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 25, 2019, 12:31:57 AM
I think most of the companies that will adopt bitcoin as one of their payment system were mostly in wealthy countries like US, Japan and the European countries because they have the technology and funds to implement it. The adoption revolution, if there is any, will start from countries that are open to cryptocurrencies and with bitcoin already legalized.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 24, 2019, 10:37:32 PM
Finally US company pay his business tax via BTC so, we can say it's a good start of BTC in future..

I think this company started new revolution so that other company too think of paying tax or payment via BTC. If companies started pay via BTC then other country definatly accepts BTC too.

What you guys think of Overstock participate or I can say start revolution in BTC world.
For me, it does not depend on how US company pays via BTC, it still depends on how companies will get interested in BTC. Still, a lot of company does not accept bitcoin maybe because of its changing value. It is really hard to rely on bitcoin and we don't have any assurance that bitcoin will truly recover. Maybe even if the US makes to pay tax via bitcoin that doesn't mean that other countries will accept bitcoin too.
Activity: 10
January 24, 2019, 10:16:27 PM
i think this won't change anything. they cannot help the market go up again
Activity: 5
January 22, 2019, 11:44:28 PM
This is not a revolution. I think this is just a positive move from them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
January 24, 2019, 07:38:13 PM
Finally US company pay his business tax via BTC so, we can say it's a good start of BTC in future..

I think this company started new revolution so that other company too think of paying tax or payment via BTC. If companies started pay via BTC then other country definatly accept BTC too.

What you guys think of Overstock participate or i can say start revolution in BTC world.

In this case, paying taxes with btc is the best thing. However, if bitcoin always decreases, won't that also affect the tax recipient agencies ?
Honestly i want to know more about their responses
Activity: 23
January 21, 2019, 10:37:26 PM
i suggest a new start  Grin Grin Grin do you think so guys
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 24, 2019, 06:22:15 PM
but BTC is easy to hack. it 's really terible that you salary is hacked at the end of the month
No, don't say that. BTC transaction is impossible to get hacked. If people's salary get hacked it maybe that people's mistake not really secure their wallet. So, it is different, with transaction that not secure or human mistake.

yes, if our wallet is hacked by someone, it means we don't take care of it. because I think the wallet is easily hacked if we don't take good care of it. moreover the current situation is like this so many want to hack our wallets, if we are not careful now.
Activity: 23
January 21, 2019, 10:12:32 PM
but BTC is easy to hack. it 's really terible that you salary is hacked at the end of the month
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
January 22, 2019, 12:37:52 AM
Now many companies want to join and pay, BTC for that revolution and new challenges will have a good impact on cryptocurrebcy for all users, especially Bitcoin, now this early 2019 crypto will find something very positive.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 24, 2019, 03:24:25 PM
Well their are so many companies and organization that have adopted bitcoin as their mode of payment in the salary to staffs because of this so many individuals are now adopting bitcoin as they secondary currency due to the freedom it offers them in they financial life bitcoin is going to be the most popularly used mode of carrying out online transaction.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
January 24, 2019, 03:17:24 PM
Thats to good start to accept Bitcoins which will attract more mass acceptance of Bitcoins and can result for the rise in the price of bitcoins due to more demand for bitcoins in the crypto market with limited number of bitcoins and more demand the value keeps on increasing and Bitcoins will be the top most asset class and investment option to earn good returns.
Merit: 121
January 24, 2019, 02:49:06 PM
Quote from: bering modwlink=topic=5092946.msg49040266#msg49040266 date=1546588057
That company could be good example that if they success  to use bitcoin as part of their service then it is not impossible to other companies also will following them and i think bitcoin already one step ahead to makes people more confident to be used and i would be so glad if this happened for generally not only in US
Right, many companies now are wanted to join in bitcoin cause they see they become successful when they join in bitcoin, many companies prove that. Not only companies but also many people are confident to use bitcoin not only in US but also all over the world they follow and believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
January 24, 2019, 01:25:02 PM

I think this company started new revolution so that other company too think of paying tax or payment via BTC. If companies started pay via BTC then other country definatly accept BTC too.

What you guys think of Overstock participate or i can say start revolution in BTC world.
Since it was a tax payment, that means the government must have been on either end. This is a great progress in the bitcoin adoption process right at the heart of the most powerful nation. Hopefully individuals and nations can follow this path of revolution.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 22, 2019, 06:33:39 AM
The payment through bitcoin with gov't taxes are automatically converted its value on dollar. Overstock is a big company but I don't think it's the  start of revolution.

Let's just say that it's part of the process that companies seeks to adopt bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
January 22, 2019, 12:29:24 AM
Overstock made big first step as huge retailer involved heavily in Bitcoin.
It was really brave from them or the CEO itself. How it worked for them? I don't know, but for Bitcoin it worked very well.
Tax paying in Bitcoin is next step already achieved, we will see more soon Smiley
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
January 20, 2019, 05:51:57 PM
This is definitely good news if companies start working with bitcoin. This will have a very good impact on its development.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 22, 2019, 12:15:02 AM
No, don't say that. BTC transaction is impossible to get hacked. If people's salary get hacked it maybe that people's mistake not really secure their wallet. So, it is different, with transaction that not secure or human mistake.
Merit: 251
January 20, 2019, 06:43:48 PM
This is definitely good news if companies start working with bitcoin. This will have a very good impact on its development.

the longer the development of bitcoin will appear. because the longer the bitcoin looks useful for us and for the company. the problem with the existence of bitcoin is that every company can also gain more profits, so don't be surprised if bitcoin is increasingly in demand.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
January 21, 2019, 07:30:14 PM
I think Bitcoin is one of the biggest revolutions of the last few decades. Now the cryptocurrency industry is not in the best condition. I think that when the bear market ends, the cryptocurrency industry will be better than now. Many scam projects may die soon.
Pages:
Jump to: