Pages:
Author

Topic: REWARD €100: Funds not visible after using XPub native segwitt Ledger - page 2. (Read 340 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
If you are not using a passphrase on the Ledger, you could simply import the seed into electrum and sweep it into a new Ledger account (new seed and all, because you've exposed the previous one when importing).

Don't do that. This is against all security procedures recommended by the manufacturer of the hardware wallet.. It will expose your funds, your seed and defeats the whole purpose of using a hardware wallet.

Ledger company made a guide on how to properly use your ledger nano with electrum wallet, without exposing your seed.
https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005161925-Set-up-and-use-Electrum
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
If you are not using a passphrase on the Ledger, you could simply import the seed into electrum and sweep it into a new Ledger account (new seed and all, because you've exposed the previous one when importing).

If you can see the funds in electrum, note the address with the funds, and this is rather a wild guess, but maybe there's some sort of code/command that will let your Ledger show those addresses
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
Have you received many payments?
It is possible that some of your funds are in addresses which Ledger Live app is not scanning.

I would try to use Electrum with your hardware wallet (don't make a watch-only wallet).
Download Electrum from Electrum.org

Then go here to learn how to connect electrum to your ledger wallet:
https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005161925-Set-up-and-use-Electrum

In Electrum, you should scan for more addresses:

Go show menu > view console, switch to console tab and type:

Code:
wallet.change_gap_limit( 150 )

This will make your wallet scan for the next 150 addresses. Your funds might be there. You can try a bigger number if you wish. It is possible that your funds are in another derivation path as well.

What was your payment processor? Maybe we can get more info from their website?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132
I have used my Xpub which i derived from a native segwitt wallet on Ledger to receive payments.

From where did you exactly copy the public key in the Ledger Live? Did you select 'Edit Account' and then copy the key from the 'Advanced logs'?
Activity: 9
Merit: 2
Hi Everyone,

I have used my Xpub which i derived from a native segwitt wallet on Ledger to receive payments.
However, The funds are not showing up on ledger. I have imported the xpub to Electrum, and I have a watch-only wallet where I see the funds.
I am willing to give  €100 reward in btc for the person that can help me with this.

What I have done until now:
Widened the search gap on both electrum and ledger.
activated the Extended account search on ledger

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: