Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚧[REWARDS SENT] DAEFROM________________DIGIFINEX CAMPAIGN_____________ - page 6. (Read 2281 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
............[ WEBSITE ]....[ TWITTER ]....[ FACEBOOK ]....[ INSTAGRAM ]....[ TELEGRAM ]....[ DISCORD ]............

IMPORTANT!!
CAMPAIGN STARTS ON 11/24/22 AND ENDS ON 12/7/22

METAMASK WALLET ADDRESS CAN BE USED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CAMPAIGN.

TO LEARN HOW TO SET UP YOUR METAMASK WALLET TO BE ABLE TO USE DAEFROM NETWORK, VISIT: https://daefrom.com/#wallet

....PROOF OF AUTHENTICATION POST FORMAT....
Fill up the format below and post it on this bounty thread for verification purposes.
[ Mandatory to all bounty campaign participants ]
Code:
Proof of Authentication Post
Bitcointalk Username:
Bitcointalk Profile Link:
Telegram Username:
Campaign Category Participated:
DAEFROM Wallet Address:

Disclaimer: I am only the Bounty Campaign Manager for this project. I am paid only to manage this bounty campaign. I will not be held responsible should the developers/project team fail to reach their stated goals/obligations to the bounty participants, investors, and everyone else.
Join (on this bounty campaign)or Invest (on their ICO/IDO/IEO) at your own risk.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Bounty reward has been sent: https://daefrom.io/tx/0x7ed4596583c6a9677fa8d37b249576a151680dd8589b18e8e99e51836905bb73

Out of 38 participants, only 1 user has fulfilled all the required tasks and qualified for the 1,000 DAE Coin reward.

Per the team's checking, most participants only registered but did not deposit or have registered but not through the stated referral link.

............[ WEBSITE ]....[ TWITTER ]....[ FACEBOOK ]....[ INSTAGRAM ]....[ TELEGRAM ]....[ DISCORD ]............

Disclaimer: I am only the Bounty Campaign Manager for this project. I am paid only to manage this bounty campaign. I will not be held responsible should the developers/project team fail to reach their stated goals/obligations to the bounty participants, investors, and everyone else.
Join (on this bounty campaign)or Invest (on their ICO/IDO/IEO) at your own risk.
Pages:
Jump to: