Pages:
Author

Topic: Rich guy wants to buy Bitcoins for aproximately 10 million EUR - page 2. (Read 4923 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
I think this could be done off exchange with a little "match making" between your friend and various people who own very large quantities of BTC.  Transferring the BTC to your friend is quick and painless, the real issue here is the large transfer of fiat - but these logistics could be worked out.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Who is to say what "too high"  is?    He sounds like a qualified investor, let him decide.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
looks like a shameless price manipulation attempt... or perhaps scam? are you really a lifetime bitcoin foundation member that is asking for donations? Wink
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
One friend of mine wants to buy Bitcoins for aprox. 10 million EUR until end of August. He wants to hold them as a long time investment. I explained to him that market is currently not deep enough and that such demand (130k BTC at current price) will push price too high.

If someone has any useful advice how can he complete this task, please send to me private message.

Thx!
Pages:
Jump to: