Pages:
Author

Topic: Rick Perry: Setting the Record Straight - page 2. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 22, 2014, 01:05:55 AM
Rick is obviously in the right here but it really burns me that this serves as a boost to his credentials on the heels of him likely running for President. If people thought the US military was bulls on parade back during the Bush years, you're gonna be in for something special if this guy is elected. Which is why we all need to get behind Rand Paul.

Democrats will make sure to turn Perry into Bush 2.0 because he is from Texas (stupid cowboys, stupid farmers, illiterates, worse of the worse, not like us intellectuals)

I am not even sure Rand wants to be president.

Whether he wants to or not, he's sure indicating he's doing everything he can to build a team and donor base to do so. Not to mention the reaching out to minorities shows that he really wants to be the leader of growing the GOP so all signs point to his initiative in the matter. I'm chronicling all of this in my thread about him. I totally agree that the dems will portray Perry as another Bush but let's face it, most Americans are fiending for something different right now.
Well looking back Bush really does not look all that bad right now. He started two wars in eight years, however a few short years after he left office, several democracies started popping up near where these wars took place and near where we installed new democracies. His economic policies also were good enough to have solid economic growth for most of his presidency.

I do agree though that Perry is very much in the right to do what he did and is very much innocent. What is being done to him is as abuse of power and political.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
August 21, 2014, 07:41:50 PM
Rick is obviously in the right here but it really burns me that this serves as a boost to his credentials on the heels of him likely running for President. If people thought the US military was bulls on parade back during the Bush years, you're gonna be in for something special if this guy is elected. Which is why we all need to get behind Rand Paul.

Democrats will make sure to turn Perry into Bush 2.0 because he is from Texas (stupid cowboys, stupid farmers, illiterates, worse of the worse, not like us intellectuals)

The Washington crowd pretty much did this with LBJ, and then with Clinton....

Suddenly the Lil'Abner comic strip became VERBOTEN. 

LOL, I always thought the cliche Arkansas redneck was way lower on the totem pole than Texas.

Rand is serious about POTUS.  He's been working for at least three years in that direction.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
August 21, 2014, 02:26:50 PM

Whether he wants to or not, he's sure indicating he's doing everything he can to build a team and donor base to do so. Not to mention the reaching out to minorities shows that he really wants to be the leader of growing the GOP so all signs point to his initiative in the matter. I'm chronicling all of this in my thread about him. I totally agree that the dems will portray Perry as another Bush but let's face it, most Americans are fiending for something different right now.
legendary
Activity: 1176
minds.com/Wilikon
August 21, 2014, 02:19:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 1568
August 21, 2014, 01:54:45 PM
legendary
Activity: 1176
minds.com/Wilikon
Pages:
Jump to: