Pages:
Author

Topic: [rICO][BOUNTY] IMPRESSION TRANSLATION BOUNTY - page 3. (Read 5337 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Reserve Indonesian translation and local thread management
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Please reserve the Turkish for me. Thanks in advance.

No problem, it's yours ! Please join Slack so that I can give you the files.

Reserving Hindi translation.

You already reserved it, I just added your name. Please also join Slack to get the files !

Also both of you please indicate us in which part of the work you are interested in.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Reserving Hindi translation.
Reserved
Reserved
Impression translation bounty

Translation Impression main thread into some language and maintain it to get bounties !
Maintaining it will be somehow hard, but will be correctly rewarded, as there is 0,5% of total supply, or 5 000 IMPRS, reserved to this bounty.

Indonesian : kamvreto (reserved)
Spanish :
Chinese :
Croatian :
German :
Greek : killerjoegreece (reserved)
Hebrew :
Français :
Hindi : erikalui (reserved)
Italian : Flomess (reserved)
Dutch : fiex (thread, website and whitepaper)
Korean :
Fillipino : BitFinnese
Polish :
Portuguese :
Russian : GolumDeMort (reserved)
Romanian :
Scandinavian :
Turkish :
Other languages : ask, bounty amount subject to our sole decision

The campaign is stake-based. Each language has more or less stakes depending of several factors. Translating it means you will get the affected number of stakes. That will be one fourth of the prize pool, or 1 250 IMPRS. One half - or 2 500 IMPRS - will be granted depending of the activity of your thread. This point will get more clearer once we will have gathered all the translations. The remaining one fourth will be for translating website and whitepaper. More informations about this can be found at the bottom of the post.

You must be active. At least once a week, you will have to translate a short newsletter. This will not be optional, and will be required to every participant. Please, if you know you will not be able to do it, do not apply.

Website and whitepaper will also be available to translation once they will be finished. They can however be done by someone else if you want. It will be specified if it is free or not.
Pages:
Jump to: