Pages:
Author

Topic: Riemann hypothesis - Proof - page 2. (Read 2328 times)

legendary
Activity: 4130
Merit: 1307
January 06, 2015, 09:40:04 PM

The problem here is that conventional mathematics uses a flawed (i.e., partially anti-symmetric [i.e., one divided by infinity is equal to zero and one divided by zero is undefined]) numerical system. The Riemann hypothesis should be provable when using Earth’s numerical system with the system’s zero approached from the positive direction (which is of greater magnitude than its positive infinity) in the place of the traditional infinity of the conventional Riemann zeta function.

Quote from: Earth’s set of all real numbers
Code:
ℝ = {0⁻, −∞, …, −1, …, −⅟∞, −0⁻, −0⁺, ⅟∞, …, 1, …, ∞, 0⁺}

Why is the link through Tor?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Fearless, except for those who are fearless
January 06, 2015, 05:49:16 AM

The problem here is that conventional mathematics uses a flawed (i.e., partially anti-symmetric [i.e., one divided by infinity is equal to zero and one divided by zero is undefined]) numerical system. The Riemann hypothesis should be provable when using Earth’s numerical system with the system’s zero approached from the positive direction (which is of greater magnitude than its positive infinity) in the place of the traditional infinity of the conventional Riemann zeta function.

Code:
ℝ = {0⁻, −∞, …, −1, …, −⅟∞, −0⁻, −0⁺, ⅟∞, …, 1, …, ∞, 0⁺}

I don't understand sh*t of what you just said, but it looks important Smiley
However, what does this have to do on the economics forum? Isn't it a more appropriate place to put it in the development board if this has technical implications for the functionality of bitcoin or crypto in general?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
January 05, 2015, 10:49:25 PM

Code:
ℝ = {*0⁺, …, −*1, …, −1, …, 0⁻, 0⁺, …, 1, …, *1, …, *0⁻}
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1008
Delusional crypto obsessionist
January 05, 2015, 08:50:33 PM
didnt read yet, but if its correct the author will get atleast a million $ for it Cheesy

Wow, expect the bitcoin price to jump!
I would exchange all fiat for BTC right now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
January 05, 2015, 08:49:26 PM
didnt read yet, but if its correct the author will get atleast a million $ from the Clay Mathematics Institute (CMI) Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 05, 2015, 08:43:14 PM
I don't have time to study this in detail, and it seems to be off topic of Economics and perhaps belongs in the Technical discussion thread.

But if there is breakthrough on the dimensionality of primes, this could potentially have major implications on cracking public-key cryptography.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1008
Delusional crypto obsessionist
January 05, 2015, 08:29:06 PM

So what's your point?
Just dump some random off topic data in this forum?
Activity: 444
Merit: 260
Pages:
Jump to: