Pages:
Author

Topic: rig.cards - remote rig monitoring and notifications by email and Telegram - page 5. (Read 12088 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
No, because they have different issues, and sometimes here there are blackouts, etc. They are several rigs.

Do you have telegram? maybe we can talk better there.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Because I got many notifications when miner restart and it´s a little annoying.

Got it.

And why your miner restaring? You are using something like nicehash?
Because I got many notifications when miner restart and it´s a little annoying.
In the web dashboard I clicked notifications and I unticked "Low GPU temperature" and "GPU temperatures back to range" and then clicked button "save notifications settings" but notifications on telegram about low temperatures on telegram keep coming. Thank you for support.

I see. OK, I'll check it.

Another thing man, I realized that monitor detect when rig is offline "Rig don´t response", but when rig is online but there´s a problem with claymore (stopped for some reason) there isn´t any notification. I want to help you improve this monitor.

I'm now working on hashrate monitoring so soon you'll can see the reported hashrate by miners and get notifications if hashrate low than some value for example...

Anyway now you can use "Low GPU temperature" and "GPU temperatures back to range" notification to understand is the miners works properly.
Usually if GPU temperatures below of some value it's meens that something wrong with miners on the rig. And after, when miner starts work properly, GPU is heating and you get notification about "normal" temperatures - so you'll know that GPUs is working.

BTW why you disabled these notifications? You got any false notifications?
In the web dashboard I clicked notifications and I unticked "Low GPU temperature" and "GPU temperatures back to range" and then clicked button "save notifications settings" but notifications on telegram about low temperatures on telegram keep coming. Thank you for support.

Another thing man, I realized that monitor detect when rig is offline "Rig don´t response", but when rig is online but there´s a problem with claymore (stopped for some reason) there isn´t any notification. I want to help you improve this monitor.
Thank you for this monitor its excellent

Nice to see that you've liked it  Cool

I have a little issue, I´m trying to deactive Low GPU temperature notification but it doesn´t seem to work. I don´t know if anyone else is having same issue.

Tell me how exactly you trying to disable this type of notifications. Step by step.
Let's check it.
Thank you for this monitor its excellent, I have a little issue, I´m trying to deactive Low GPU temperature notification but it doesn´t seem to work. I don´t know if anyone else is having same issue.
Activity: 190
Merit: 59
Yeah, there were some emails, but no big issue. Tnx for feedback!
It seems the service back to online.

If there are any remaining problems, please report.

This is the first problem for half a year of service working (although not through our fault), but in any case it would be interesting to know from the customers, whether you noticed it at all, whether you received many false notifications and other things...

Thanks!
Now there are problems with network in datacenter, so service maybe temporary unavailable from some regions. Also you can received some fail notifications about rigs offline.
Sorry for inconvenience, I'm workin to back service online.
Awesome! It will take some time to test all these features. I like the custom colors!  Grin
UPDATE  Shocked

• Global and individual settings for rigs

Global settings for rigs (like temperature limits) now located in main menu at navbar.
https://i.imgur.com/sslix2j.png

Now is available next settings and features:

- Low and High temperature limits for notifications

https://i.imgur.com/vpPSsHH.png

- Possibility to choose own temperature ranges for values coloring on the rigs' cards

https://i.imgur.com/je4Ofe4.png

- Rebooting rig by events like: overheating GPUs, low GPUs temperature, losing GPU on the rig
(note: it's of course soft rebooting, so your Windows must working to perform reboot and didn't hang). Please be careful using this feature.
Also there is possible to launch your own bat-files before rebooting.

https://i.imgur.com/uDQtUHL.png

Global settings applied to any of your rigs if it don't have own individual settings.

If rig has individual settings - it has priority over the global. If you wish to use global setting for rig, simple don't set any own settings for it.

Any settings described above you can set when adding rig or it also available on rig settings editing.

https://i.imgur.com/AkZyE8M.png

• Group rig settings

To be more usable when you monitor many rigs you can also use Rig group settings. So you can set same settings for rigs you need at once.

https://i.imgur.com/Ty8zw5A.png

For perform it, in the Group settings window you need to choose rigs and set any preferences - after that settings will be applied to each of choosen rigs.
You can change sections of settings independently from each other. For example if you need to change only temperature limit but don't touching any other preferences - it's enough to set only temp. limits, any other settings will not be changed.

• Remore rig reboot

You can reboot you rig remotely with button located in the rig settings, Tasks tab.
Remember, it's also software rebooting, so your OS must working to perform reboot

https://i.imgur.com/bQEHkon.png
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I start using it today, simple and easy, clean look.
I would prefer to see voltages as a hashrates. Hasrate can see at pool.
I am first using "Rig.cards". It's really useful and easy.
Nice to hear!

I thought my procedure wouldn't be wrong.

1. Register on the "https://rig.cards/"
2. add new Rig
3. Download Rig client to your rig computer.
4. It can show on the website.
Yeah, it's ok

I am expecting that Rig.cards can replace ETHman one day Grin Grin Grin
ETHman - you mean claymore's monitor?
It is better than ETHman!
First of all it not depends on miner. You can use Phoenix for example or any other miners for any coin.
For ethman you need somewhere launch it, for example on the PC in same network where rigs based. Then to check parameters of rigs you need to login by TeamViewer etc.

But with rig.cards you can check your rigs just opening browser, even on your phone.
Finally you can use notifications and if something went wrong with your rigs you'll get info about situation immediatelly.

Btw I can't read the date and show on my monitor (Miner/Hashrate/pool)

because the pool not is supported?

Date...? Or you talking about hashrate?
If you can't see hashrate - it's OK, because it's upcoming feature and it's not implemented yet. I'm working on it.

Ooops, I misunderstood something! Sorry for confusion! Anyway, can´t wait to see new version! Cheesy

Anyway will be intersting to hear which exactly u misunderstood - it will help to improve the service Smiley maybe something on the web-interface is not clear...

Ahh... wait... or you trying to download client app in browser on same rig system? I thought users usually download client from other PC and then transfer files to rig...
It's possible to add autorization direct in client but in that case you need to input login/password anyway...

Here is two possible scenarios (if imagine there will be present login from client app in future):

1)
Open rig.cards right on the rig system
Click on "Download client" link
Download unconfigured client when logged in to website
Launch it when downloaded
Input rig name

2)
Open rig.cards right on the rig system
Download unconfigured client without log in to website
Launch it when downloaded
Input login/password to client window
Input rig name

So the savings = is just one click on "Download client" link... But when you logged in you can download preconfigured client so it's save for you some seconds Smiley

But I'm usually download client apps to my work PC and from there transfer it to rigs.

Anyway you need to add all your rigs just once, so I think it's not a big problem at whole Smiley Thanks for feedback!s for feedback!
Activity: 1
I am first using "Rig.cards". It's really useful and easy.

I thought my procedure wouldn't be wrong.

1. Register on the "https://rig.cards/"
2. add new Rig
3. Download Rig client to your rig computer.
4. It can show on the website.

I am expecting that Rig.cards can replace ETHman one day Grin Grin Grin

Thank you for your effort.

Btw I can't read the date and show on my monitor (Miner/Hashrate/pool)

because the pool not is supported?

Thank you
Ooops, I misunderstood something! Sorry for confusion! Anyway, can´t wait to see new version! Cheesy
Even more! You can don't add rigs on the web.  In this case you also download unconfigured client, launch it on rig, set name you wish and if rig with such name not exists - it will be added as new rig and you'll be able to see this rig on the web also.

Or you talking about something another? Huh
Ok, every time I read your topic, I say ok i wll try but i never try. Today I finally set rig.cards on one of my rigs for test, and i am happy! Thanks! I will put this on all my rigs.

Great!
Glad to hear it. Remind next few days will be large service update, so stay tuned!

Suggestion: Put uncofigured download client link before logging in. Now i have to log in to rig.cards on each rig to download, which takes precious time Smiley

Hmm.. what you mean "log in to each rig"?

You login to your account on rig.cards, then add rig (or some rigs) and then you need to launch client app on the rig systems.
For it you go to "Download client" menu and there you can download already configured client for any rig OR download client without configuration.
So unconfigured client you can launch on any your rig, and when it first time launched you just input the rig name that you added before on web and client will be binded to rig you choosed.
Suggestion: Put uncofigured download client link before logging in. Now i have to log in to rig.cards on each rig to download, which takes precious time Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: