Pages:
Author

Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ? - page 9. (Read 2211 times)

Activity: 715
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 07:02:40 PM
During this days, btc dumps as well as eth. However, I think it is not the best time to buy them since there are more tendency for bitcoin and ethereum to reach the surface. If bitcoin beat 5K usd then assume that it will go down more. I think that September will be the right time to buy cryptocurrency.
it certainly depends on the tendency of each person, if they are a daily trader, at any time it can be the right time to buy,
the most important is not only a matter of time but courage and capital are also very influential.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 06:51:35 PM
During this days, btc dumps as well as eth. However, I think it is not the best time to buy them since there are more tendency for bitcoin and ethereum to reach the surface. If bitcoin beat 5K usd then assume that it will go down more. I think that September will be the right time to buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 06:27:22 PM
In case you are seeking out long term investment then it is higher to buy bitcoin now and await the bullrun that could in all likelihood come inside the remaining quarter of this year. In case you assume that price could dip for greater then it nonetheless your desire but it's miles honestly difficult to analyze if bitcoin charge will go down similarly until there is a bad event in an effort to absolutely have an effect on it rate.
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 10:54:37 AM
At the price we now buy it will be better, in the future may be more powerful market and then we will sell pennies. It is a wise decision
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 10:16:19 AM
If you're asking when is the right time to buy bitcoin, i think this is the right time, right now. Because bitcoin's price is down at the moment, so it would be a great opportunity for you to invest in bitcoin. If i were you, i would buy bitcoin at this exact moment. Because sooner or later, bitcoin's price will be back to normal and by the time it happens, you already gain profits from it.
Activity: 518
August 11, 2018, 10:02:33 AM
I think, if you want to invest then this is the time, you don't have to wait anymore because now you can buy at a cheap price and the price will definitely recover and rise again
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 07:53:54 AM
today bitcoin prices are only $6,150. this is a real buying opportunity. i studied the historical data of bitcoin. $6,100 is the strongest support point for Bitcoin. it has reached the bottom.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 11, 2018, 07:29:33 AM
currently the market prices are going down to very low so you can buy bitcoin now at a low price, this is the best time because we know that the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again and can reach very high prices like the end of last year
only few people are the one who are just always making some effort of waiting when are the best time to make this things good and better like we can have to see for that bitcoin may feel and get better that we cant even know when this can be possible to happen on.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 07:08:46 AM
currently the market prices are going down to very low so you can buy bitcoin now at a low price, this is the best time because we know that the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again and can reach very high prices like the end of last year
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 02:52:39 AM
as long as you just wait for the price to fall as soon as you buy it when you know that the lowest price has reached it and you start holding a coin I think it's a good strategy to earn.
Activity: 294
August 10, 2018, 01:21:56 PM
Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
My best suggestion is if you are having money to invest in go and invest right now, because in case of postponing that decision there is a big chance that you won't have that money or the price will be not affordable anymore.
copper member
Activity: 140
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 10, 2018, 12:29:41 PM
If we observe the market its all red and dowm so its the right time and take the advantage to buy some cheap coin specially ethereum.. Take the risk and gamble.. Every coin thay slides recover soon
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 12:27:02 PM
I would suggest should buy now this is best time,Currently Bitcoin is under 7k and other altcoins price also in bottom line so take benefit from this moment and buy as you can afford.Keep in mind that dont invest at one place must diversify the investment it will help to minimize the risk of loss,Hold with patience and never sell when meet the maximum profit.
Activity: 334
August 10, 2018, 12:08:43 PM
Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
According to me ,you should not wait now, and invest as early as possible because today its just $6.5k. According to experts predictions it will surpass $20k at the end of the year. So right now btc is not that expensive ,so u should buy it now and wait for the better time. Though its a prediction, so its not necessary that it will definitely surpass $20k.
Activity: 406
August 10, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

Until now price is still uncertainty with regard for the uptrend wave. people are still waiting forcthe bitcoin etf result wether u.s. sec would approve or not if ever it would  not approve which is more likely expected probably the vircoin price would fall further but this would be a temporary in my own opinion once crypto market absurb the impact if the decision expect bitcoin price may recover quickly
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
August 10, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

You can see that bitcoin is moving sideways during the days and is heading around the $ 6200 -600 range, I think for a market that is in a bear market in the long run, the bitcoin price is going down. At any given time, I think you should be patient enough to wait for bitcoin to fall to $ 5800 to start buying because this is a very strong support level that will make bitcoin recover slightly.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 09:54:41 AM
this time. It is difficult to predict whether bitcoin will continue to increase or will continue to decline. If you are a long-term investor. You want to hold the bitcoin for a few years. You can buy bitcoin at this price. And you want to make a profit in a week or two week. I think you should not buy at this time. The market has not shown any signs of recovery in the short term.
Activity: 126
August 10, 2018, 06:19:49 AM
if you want to buy, buy coins that are on the market now, this is the right time to buy coins, because the price of coins in the trading market is decreasing, if we buy coins then we have to sell coins we buy with selling at high prices, we must profit a lot.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 05:32:30 AM
I think prices differ almost every day as there are many factors that influence it and you should do your best to follow the trends to avoid possible risks which trading involves. Wait a bit and then buy
Activity: 462
August 10, 2018, 04:37:43 AM
Now you should buy, do not wait anymore, because the price of the coins are constantly falling, so buy them, but the opportunity has passed.

Actually, if a person decides to buy some cryptocurrency, in 95% of cases he will not listen to any advice (even if he asked for it before). Therefore, let the guy take a decision himself.
Pages:
Jump to: