Pages:
Author

Topic: Rightbtc exchange scam - page 2. (Read 493 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 523
March 17, 2018, 04:07:46 AM
Afterwards, I did a little Googling on the exchange, and it seems that this has been happening to everyone.
Aren't you suppose to do that before depositing the coins ? You will remember it from the next time I suppose. Smiley
It is not difficult to start a shitcoin exchange and get listed on coinmarketcap by targeting coins which aren't accepted on most of the platforms.Coinmarketcap doesn't actively track them down ,it's upto the depositor to research before blindly following them.

Everyone do mistakes, at least he tell us about the situation.
Well, rightbtc isn't a big exchange and does not provide any information regarding the company/persons who run this site.
However, it maybe a scam exchange or they have bad support.
You can read it here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7o6evm/rightbtc_scam/
Some people can actually deposit/withdraw after 6 hours - 24 hours or even 36 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
March 17, 2018, 02:01:24 AM
Afterwards, I did a little Googling on the exchange, and it seems that this has been happening to everyone.
Aren't you suppose to do that before depositing the coins ? You will remember it from the next time I suppose. Smiley
It is not difficult to start a shitcoin exchange and get listed on coinmarketcap by targeting coins which aren't accepted on most of the platforms.Coinmarketcap doesn't actively track them down ,it's upto the depositor to research before blindly following them.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
March 16, 2018, 11:27:21 PM
Thanks for the information and letting us know about this exchange behaviour.

You should have googled it before depositing money instead of doing it later then you would have saved some money. This is the reason I'm bit worried to use any of the new exchanges but as you said if coinmarketcap list this exchange then some people may think it is a good exchange so they should consider to remove it soon.

I commented on the coinmarketcap thread and let them know about this shady behavior. Hopefully they will remove this market from their listing. Yea, I really should have googled it first, but I loaded up the exchange and saw trades going through. Figured it would be fine for such a low amount of money. That was my mistake. Hopefully a lot of people see this and avoid this exchange at all cost.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
March 16, 2018, 10:12:58 PM
Thanks for the information and letting us know about this exchange behaviour.

You should have googled it before depositing money instead of doing it later then you would have saved some money. This is the reason I'm bit worried to use any of the new exchanges but as you said if coinmarketcap list this exchange then some people may think it is a good exchange so they should consider to remove it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
March 16, 2018, 08:48:38 PM
Well, I have a coin called Metaverse(ETP) and the wallet on hitbtc was in maintenance. So I decided to find another exchange for it. Well, rightbtc showed up on coinmarketcap. So I deposited the coins there last night and they confirmed forever ago. Still absolutely nothing in my wallet. Afterwards, I did a little Googling on the exchange, and it seems that this has been happening to everyone. Stay away from this exchange! They're just taking all the money deposited and people don't even get to do any trading. I really wish coinmarketcap would remove that exchange from their market list. Luckily i'm not out but $15 or so from their scam.
Pages:
Jump to: