Pages:
Author

Topic: RIP Altcoins - page 2. (Read 133 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
August 08, 2018, 08:28:44 PM
It was a nice run but with BTC approaching 50% dominance the death bells are ringing for the Alt fad. I won't shed a tear for XRP or TRON.

I think altcoins prices might revive after SEC September ETF final decision,the present effect of the delay will soon subside and most coins will soon breathe fresh air.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 08:18:59 PM
I think it's too early to call for the end of Altcoins. You forget that we are in a very volatile market and the volume in crypto is small fries compared to traditional markets. Many people pumped Altcoins because there were hundreds if not thousands of ICOs being launched this year. I believe many of these projects will fail but when the dust settles only the best projects with real world products/services will remain!
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 08:17:22 PM
Similar reasoning here but I believe certainly it will rebound, but how soon is what I don't know
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 08:09:33 PM
The problem with Altcoins is that the market was saturated with ICO's and cash grabs with no real-world products to support their model long term. So many people have been burned time and time again, there is little investment happening in the Altcoin space compared to earlier this year.

Altcoins aren't dead, just the ones with poor leadership, transparency, and solid user-end products.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
August 08, 2018, 07:58:59 PM
It was a nice run but with BTC approaching 50% dominance the death bells are ringing for the Alt fad. I won't shed a tear for XRP or TRON.

So what are you trying to say?  A lot of altcoins now is in the redzone even bitcoin is also dropped. Tron and xrp recently we saw that are having  a good performance,  so in the future I think you won't  be crying.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
August 08, 2018, 07:46:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: