Pages:
Author

Topic: RIP DASH? - page 2. (Read 2022 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 541
October 02, 2017, 08:33:35 PM
Why did Dash started to rise only after Bitcoin cash fork? I always knew something is not right with many coins, every time Bitcoin had ups and downs they

Were following as well, it's hard to believe that the same people mining Bitcoin were never interested in other coins, they sold their Bitcoin cash to pump all

The other coins they had most of their supplies themselves, Litecoin and Monero included. the safest game in crypto is Bitcoin, other coins are just pumped

By the money earned from Bitcoin they have no real users.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 08:06:21 PM
I think DASH is good coin after LTC and Wave so do not think about DASH RIP
it will be up and it is a good coin

Thanks
Regards
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 07:58:43 PM
The price does seem to be crashing though lol

I thought it was a decent buy at 330 and then it kept falling so I picked it up at 319. Now it’s at 306  Angry
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
October 02, 2017, 07:25:12 PM
Dash user on goverment wacthlist because the price is up thousand times from 2014 price. I still remember when it price $2 and i have a bunchbof dash in my phone. This news is just fuds trying to cacth dash at low price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 06:22:16 PM
Dash is cool , and the people that with this coin from the beginning wont let it fall
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 02, 2017, 04:22:28 PM
I think DASH is an incredibly risky investment. For the most part it looks like a pyramid scheme. I have no doubt it will be regulated into oblivion one day. Imagine paying taxes on a masternode, paying dividend taxes on you  PoS, making a ledger of all your trades or purchases. It's going to be a nightmare of bureaucracy. Until then its probably one of the best pyramid schemes in the world.
I think you are misunderstanding, DASH is a coin for those that have privacy and anonymity in first place of the things they want in a cryptocurrency, so even if governments tried to make them comply to their demands they are never going to do it, they are going to keep doing their thing no matter what governments say, so regulations are useless against DASH.
Activity: 200
Merit: 114
September 29, 2017, 05:20:23 PM
Dash is the Scientology of Cryptocurrencies. Everybody knows it's a bit shady but the followers display an unshakeable blind faith. Deep down they probably know that something is wrong with it but they don't care as long it brings them success. The red flags are their banners.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 29, 2017, 05:09:03 PM
What is the merit of a cryptocurrency if the one outstanding feature is actually it's weakness?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dash-users-on-government-watchlist_us_59b26b3be4b0d0c16bb52bc8

I hope there are some people who can prove things are not as stated in this article.
Waiting for a coin of a dash die class is the same as waiting for the sun to rise from the west. Do not be too quick to believe the FUD news, it will only make you panic and loss
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 29, 2017, 04:59:18 PM
What is the merit of a cryptocurrency if the one outstanding feature is actually it's weakness?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dash-users-on-government-watchlist_us_59b26b3be4b0d0c16bb52bc8

I hope there are some people who can prove things are not as stated in this article.
This is no different than using TOR, if you you TOR then you can bet you are on a watch list somewhere in the world, that is just the way it is until the day comes where everyone uses anonymity technology then you will open yourself to further scrutiny by simply using services like those, so anyone that uses one of the anonymity coins like Dash and Monero is probably in a watch list as well.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
September 29, 2017, 02:47:19 PM
Dash recently had a very large conference (https://dash.keynote.ae/) in London.
Dash is definitive not dead - the rise of DASH has just started.
Activity: 11
Merit: 100
www.coinmoon.com
September 29, 2017, 01:49:04 PM

That link does not work.. so i am assuming this is what they call "Fake News" ?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 29, 2017, 01:44:43 PM
There are lots of facebook who are supporting dash and i think its impossible that Dash will be die soon.. and some traders out there said this coming pork in november we will see burst increase of dash value.. so i believe that dash could be survive this is another way to encourage and panic other people to sell so that they can buy dash coin for cheap price before november..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 01:23:28 PM
It is worth looking at other privacy coins like deeponion and xspec. The latter is supposed to have superior technology for anonymity and privacy to both dash and monero and is still very cheap.
XSPEC is on my list of coins to buy a few of, but I think it's going to drop a little more. I'm waiting for low/mid $0.30's before I buy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
September 29, 2017, 12:59:26 PM
It is worth looking at other privacy coins like deeponion and xspec. The latter is supposed to have superior technology for anonymity and privacy to both dash and monero and is still very cheap.
Activity: 32
September 29, 2017, 12:06:34 PM
This post from The Huffington Post Contributor Platform is no longer available on our site.
Activity: 28
Merit: 5
September 29, 2017, 12:00:46 PM
I think DASH is an incredibly risky investment. For the most part it looks like a pyramid scheme. I have no doubt it will be regulated into oblivion one day. Imagine paying taxes on a masternode, paying dividend taxes on you  PoS, making a ledger of all your trades or purchases. It's going to be a nightmare of bureaucracy. Until then its probably one of the best pyramid schemes in the world.
All crypto is a little bit risky. But DASH is for sure the most riskiest coin right now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
September 29, 2017, 11:48:50 AM
I think DASH is an incredibly risky investment. For the most part it looks like a pyramid scheme. I have no doubt it will be regulated into oblivion one day. Imagine paying taxes on a masternode, paying dividend taxes on you  PoS, making a ledger of all your trades or purchases. It's going to be a nightmare of bureaucracy. Until then its probably one of the best pyramid schemes in the world.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
September 29, 2017, 10:35:48 AM
Looks like this article is no longer available. Probably the author has changed his mind about dash and decided to buy some instead. I believe dash is really promising.  There are hundreds of coins in the market, while dash is 6th in the list according to coinmarketcap. Besides, there are lots of so-called experts, predicting a grand crash for bitcoin year by year, but it is still here. So I wouldn't take that article too serious.

With BCH and LTC, DASH is totally not needed. They are way better BTC clones. With fair launch without scamy history of whales. With no masternode centralization.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 09:22:34 AM
Looks like this article is no longer available. Probably the author has changed his mind about dash and decided to buy some instead. I believe dash is really promising.  There are hundreds of coins in the market, while dash is 6th in the list according to coinmarketcap. Besides, there are lots of so-called experts, predicting a grand crash for bitcoin year by year, but it is still here. So I wouldn't take that article too serious.
Activity: 44
September 08, 2017, 10:50:35 AM

I agree, DASH is there to stay for a long while. To much support for a potential future collaps.

Also, this article have been removed from huffingtonpost, which idicate to me that it was reoprted as bogus and cleanedup !
Pages:
Jump to: