Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple - page 2. (Read 245 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 28, 2017, 12:17:42 PM
I think it is rising due to the interest and buying from the financial institutions and banks, i hope ripple's technology will be used by banks in the future that will help increase the value more.
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
December 28, 2017, 12:15:08 PM
What is happening to Ripple right now, why is it behaving so much different to other altcoins / btc (e.g. didn't rise that much when btc was hyped, now rising while btc / alts are dropping)

And what is wrong with that? Ripple is going up incredible faster, all those who had bitcoin on the past are now switching to ripple because it has almost no fees, and it is fast, and it is on the top 3.
So what other alternative did they had? just use ripple.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 12:08:41 PM
is there a quick way to get invested? i'm still waiting for my bitstamp verification, don't know how long it will take...

why are the asian countries investing that heavy in Ripple, hat is Ripples unique selling preposition that makes it that strong?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
December 28, 2017, 11:49:31 AM
Compare to other coins, Ripple remains strong. This is because Korea and Japan are buying a lot of it. Ripple is a wonderful coin to invest with. Its only 1usd. Few years ago it is only a fraction of cent. Someday it might become 50usd or higher. Better store a few of it in the future.

What is happening to Ripple right now, why is it behaving so much different to other altcoins / btc (e.g. didn't rise that much when btc was hyped, now rising while btc / alts are dropping)
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 11:43:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: