Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple - page 3. (Read 865 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 12:47:27 AM
I wonder how many people are trapped right now on the price of ripple. Last few weeks everyone was buying ripple as they expect it to moon, now its no way near to at least have a break even.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
January 28, 2018, 12:44:47 AM
Фтвpнцш лaoзy бтoa жйщчи

Δγτσηαθ oλκςυγδβ

What? Lol. Ripple is here to stay. ILP will unite all blockchains in the world Wink XRP will be world reserve currency
1. This is not greek board.
2. World reserve currency lol and that too ripple? Ripple is the shittiest centralized crpto that is bound to fail in the long term, it is just gaining traction because of the sheep affect, one is buying so let me also buy this coin. It was because of the intrinsic value of bitcoin that ripple was able to rise so high, it will go up again with bitcoin. Just remember, bitcoin is highway and all other alts are cars(except for ether).
Activity: 34
January 28, 2018, 12:26:42 AM
I'm all about XLM which was branched off of Ripple ... although I don't know why.
Activity: 12
January 27, 2018, 07:20:56 PM
yeah now is going up. keep your faith in ripple someday ripple hodler will be a crptomillionaire.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 05:45:55 PM
last time was not a best time for the ripple, but i belive that  this all will changed in march!

And what will happen in March? Many people write that in March, growth will begin. What will this be related to?
XMN
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
January 27, 2018, 09:11:12 AM
last time was not a best time for the ripple, but i belive that  this all will changed in march!
Activity: 98
January 27, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
What do you think? XRP is now Consolidating. is there any possibility break the pattern & Start a Bullish market? Huh Huh Huh
Stay with ripple, its having a bad patch but will grow soon as it did in past. Buy now and keep, as its the best time to buy with low prices. As soon as bitcoin recovers, Ripple will jump and shoot !
Activity: 56
January 27, 2018, 06:20:32 AM
What do you think? XRP is now Consolidating. is there any possibility break the pattern & Start a Bullish market? Huh Huh Huh
I hope this is going to be the end of ripple run so you just have to sell your ripple and find some potential decentralized coin.Many newbies are trapped by whales strategy that many investors will be attracted by the increasing coin once they got that profit they will move to the other coin and the price will fall with the current coin.
But nothing is impossible in crypto market so you can hold your coins too sometime there will a surprise bump will happen.So you just hold it now with the hope that price will recover.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 27, 2018, 05:25:59 AM
Фтвpнцш лaoзy бтoa жйщчи

Δγτσηαθ oλκςυγδβ

What? Lol. Ripple is here to stay. ILP will unite all blockchains in the world Wink XRP will be world reserve currency
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
January 27, 2018, 04:12:35 AM
Ripple will be getting back its peak price soon due to the demand of the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
January 27, 2018, 03:33:54 AM
Even experts didn't expected xrp is in the list next to ethereum and bitcoin.  Some of us felt unfamiliar with the ripple as cryptocurrency but they already developed and improved its identity. I also heard Xrp have a big market cap but crackdown and had a red mark too .. let us give xrp a chance and trust it's potential.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 27, 2018, 01:30:59 AM
We will all find out later. I have seen it to be one of the tokens that will first be adopted by regular users and businesses because banks are going to make it like its a coin for their transactions. Several banks had already express interest to the technology, if they were to create their own coin, they would find it hard for their clients to transact to them. It has to be XRP.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 07:21:27 PM
it could be XRP can occupy the number 2 beat the playback or circulation of ETH.
auto XRP price will be high
Activity: 238
January 26, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

After the creators of the currency froze most of the free coins, confidence increased dramatically. This became the driver of price growth. Now the price has returned to the norm, most likely, in the near future there will be no special jumps!
Ripple continues to increase it platform use and that will add value to coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
January 26, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

After the creators of the currency froze most of the free coins, confidence increased dramatically. This became the driver of price growth. Now the price has returned to the norm, most likely, in the near future there will be no special jumps!
Activity: 21
January 26, 2018, 05:07:54 PM
when everybody say to you Sell or Buy (90% of croud) - do the opposite  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
January 26, 2018, 03:59:27 PM
I am optimistic for XRP in the long run, but the price was a heavy  performer lately on the upside (besides the recent correction) and I do not expect much from the near time. But we shall see. The team is however very talented.   
for beginners it is only a victim of XRP, because as I know so far XRP coin is not stable, this is a long-term coin to seek profits in it, many beginners are panicked with the decline of XRP that often happens to sharply dive and they sell it at a price of loss
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

Does anyone know why Ripple is considered fraud? I read this news, but I do not understand why.
Activity: 168
January 26, 2018, 11:58:23 AM
I am optimistic for XRP in the long run, but the price was a heavy  performer lately on the upside (besides the recent correction) and I do not expect much from the near time. But we shall see. The team is however very talented.   
Activity: 280
January 26, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
Yes, I think that HRP has all the chances for a good growth in the price this year, but for this there should be no negative news on the part of developers and the prohibition of crypto-currency in general.
Pages:
Jump to: