Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple CEO: As many as 99% of all cryptocurrencies will likely go to zero, - page 5. (Read 601 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
I don’t know about ripple, and I’m not sure why it’s becoming one of the top ten crypto when it’s certainly not a crypto, since there is so many asset classes available, I think ripple will be well suit to the govt bond, and it didn’t solve anything too, all they do is get rekt over the price, so they want to curse my bag of shitcoins would eventually goes to zero? I would like him to put some money into this bet to see whether they got it right.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
haha so basically the owner of the most centralized shitcoin is calling out other shitcoins most of which are not as bad as his centralized product Cheesy
the funny thing is that as these 99% of the altcoins are dying, XRP will be ahead of all of them in the route to the graveyard.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
And it's highly likely that Ripple would be one of them.
It's no surprise that something built upon a technology would soon be outdated as a more advance forms gets developed. Changes are much rapid in digital world.
First of the currencies were the pioneers and they would lead into development of much complex(and much simpler) technologies that would be able to better solve the problem or create better opportunities.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
And then there will be 99% of altcoins being born every minute, so nothing is new, as the process will go on and on, it's cyclical sad to say. And it's pretty obvious that majority of coins is just for pure pump-and-dump scheme. They're lucky if top exchanges are going to list them or if the projects behind have raised enough fund to keep the 'moolah' going for them.

Anyway the ironic part is that XRP is still way below it's all time high, - 90% down.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Seriously? That's an obvious observation, I don't know why a CEO should be even thinking at publicly stating that.. It has been discussed so many times in this forum, but now the CEO comes and states it publicly and boom! - he makes the news. There are thousands of cryptos out there that have grown solely based on hype and marketing techniques. A very small amount have a base value from the ecosystem created from a business model(economy).
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
I think this is just to make people panic and sold their coins in this way there will be again a loop side and people will dump their coins
this is the same strategy that will not make people make the same mistake again, like dumping , i would suggest he shold focus on their problems
in xrp community since they can't even make a solid comeback on the market, better stick to their issues
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Ripple CEO believe that the 99% of crypto-currency will go to zero as those coin has no use to solve any real life problem. And some coins have grown just because of hype in the market https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-ceo-only-1-of-todays-cryptocurrencies-will-survive .

I wouldn't disagree! Because it is indeed true that majority of the altcoins don't solve any real world issues and we don't simply need them. We don't really need a separate crypto for booking movie tickets and another one to book flight tickets! All can be done through one crypto.

However, speculation is churning a big volume for majority of the alts. If by any chance, 99% of cryptos go to zero, it's hughky unlikely Ripple will survive!
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Only bitcoin will remain, it is unlikely that XRP has a chance.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Ripple CEO believe that the 99% of crypto-currency will go to zero as those coin has no use to solve any real life problem. And some coins have grown just because of hype in the market https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-ceo-only-1-of-todays-cryptocurrencies-will-survive .
Pages:
Jump to: