Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple Future - page 6. (Read 22470 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
June 21, 2018, 03:57:41 AM
Opinions on Ripple. Will it actually spike or not worth the investment anymore?

Ripple s max price will 4-5$ in January 2019, my predicted is this.
That is so big pump, why you think that ripple could do that big change? For me it will go up but i do not think that 4-5$ is possible in that short period of time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 03:22:11 AM
In my opinion, Ripple is a coin that has a good future.
Ripple will have a good price value in the future.
The technological sophistication of Ripple cannot be doubted.
The advantage is Ripple's transfer speed is very fast, even today many banks are researching Ripple technology.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 02:59:48 AM
ripple would have a bright future. as an enhancement to existing financial infrastructure. ripple's potential lies on whether it can get banks and financial institutions on board to replace the old swift system which is currently used by banks for international transactions. i believe that it is possible for ripple to break the swift's monopoly.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 02:37:10 AM
Personally i dont like this coin. And this coin, it's only a speculative instrument
Activity: 81
June 21, 2018, 01:48:21 AM
I have never been a fan of XRP but I owned a bit at 0.15 and thought it was going nowhere. Then it mooned to 3 dollars.
Activity: 151
June 20, 2018, 10:44:21 PM

Ripple is a good coin and now stands on the list of 10 best coins,
I am sure over time Ripple will continue to grow and become bigger in the future.
Activity: 308
June 20, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

In my opinion, the future of ripple is not bright. In my way of thinking, it is almost impossible to see its price higher than $5 or $10, because I think it is doing nothing different than pump and dump.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
June 20, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

Much depends on the volume and size of demand. With the current number of Ripple coins, and, accordingly, capitalization, huge X's, you should not wait, but it is a promising coin.
Activity: 546
June 20, 2018, 09:05:57 AM
Ripple is following a very different course of crypto money, rising during the ups and downs, as we have experienced in the period of declining serious losses. But I think in the future you will be more likely to reveal your potential.
Activity: 118
June 20, 2018, 04:28:53 AM
Ripple, I think having a very bright future, I see Ripple has a huge community in the market as well as advanced technology that is now working with the Bank, so I feel confident the future of Ripple is very bright.
Activity: 76
June 20, 2018, 03:26:55 AM

Ripple s max price will 4-5$ in January 2019, my predicted is this.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 03:08:38 AM
Ripple is an open-source distributed-distribution system that is still in the Beta stage. Many say the ripple is the generic name of a predetermined electronic currency for the next one year at $ 2631.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 03:04:55 AM
I think none of the current coins  will remain as top leaders or become the coin of universal usage I think we are still early and a lot of big bank or governments haven’t gotten into the game . Ripple will stay top 10 for now but I wouldn’t invest a single dolar on it there are many other alcoins that will give you a lot more profit for you investment
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
June 20, 2018, 02:52:48 AM
I'm a firm believer in Ripple and XRP, even though the SEC may consider it a security.

If this were to happen the price would drop substantially and the XRP tokens would lose all of their value.

Although it's tough to see a token with a $20 B market cap take a turn for the worse, this is one of those projects that I don't feel 100% confident to be invested in.

Earlier on, I sold off some of my XRP for this very reason, I was unsure if it would be regulated and eventually shut down as an illegal security.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
June 20, 2018, 02:48:17 AM
Ripple is one of the potential coins of the future and now Ripple is on the list of 10 best coins, Ripple has advanced technology and is now working with the Bank, so I believe the future of Ripple is very bright.
Banks make there own coin, research corda and co or check signature. Something with price yo-yoing all over the place is unworkable for any bank.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 20, 2018, 02:43:33 AM
Ripple will go way beyond your expectation. This Currency is considered as one of the sleeping giants in some trading forums. Its ambition to be the best Cyrpto Currency which what make most of the people hate it, is not bad at all. That whats makes it unique it has a big Goal and that alone is one of the factor of its growth.
Activity: 128
June 20, 2018, 02:31:49 AM
Ripple is one of the potential coins of the future and now Ripple is on the list of 10 best coins, Ripple has advanced technology and is now working with the Bank, so I believe the future of Ripple is very bright.
Activity: 854
June 20, 2018, 01:59:20 AM
Previous ripple price is more than 3$ but now the price of Ripple is less than 1$ and this makes many people are panic about the ripple. The future of Ripple seems to be interesting but we don't where the ripple price is going to be in the next bullish.
Activity: 279
June 20, 2018, 01:34:28 AM
Ripple has few features to be able to survive on the market, and it’s quite sad that they are not enough to live so long.
Activity: 598
June 19, 2018, 05:27:19 AM
Ripple is used by banks for transaction and that alone will tell much on the future of ripple.
It is one of the best coin on market, it has a good future ahead, i will hold my bag more to get a better profit.
And addition to that ripple has a great potential to grow in the market and im pretty sure ripple would return a high investments in the future.However the ripple coins is so cheap but if we hold more ripple in our wallet we can make a big profit in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: