Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple is a Trojan Horse - page 2. (Read 267 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
April 06, 2019, 05:37:53 AM
I think the same. Ripple is everything against what crypto stand for.

Also, it has not a big use. Just a very limited use and a very shady company behind it. I always choose to avoid it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
April 06, 2019, 04:55:29 AM
I know vast majority of crypto community somehow against ripple as a project and they have their argument that ripple is not fully decentralized and it is being run like a centralized corporate company evej if we accept this argument still i see ripple really developing and growing and it seems a very proactive project with active deals and partnerships with other businesses and institutions i think ripple will go a long way in coming years but i do not think it will be able to take number one spot ever.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
April 06, 2019, 04:36:57 AM
BitcoinHodler: Quote "bitcoins still dominates more than 95% of the market"

But that's not true, bitcoin is currently at 50.5%. So only half of the market is currently dominated by BTC.

Bitcoin went from about 84% dominance on March 10th 2017 - 32% dominance January 15th 2018. At this same time Ripple Trojan coin also hit 17% dominance.

The point is if Ripple surpasses Bitcoin dominance.... its all over

https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
April 06, 2019, 03:13:48 AM
That's right.

The transfer of bank assets to the world of cryptocurrency is the ultimate goal of Ripple. And, of course, it's not advertised.

Banks will not give control over money to anyone under any circumstances, neither governments nor crypto-enthusiasts.
The true owners of the money are preparing to end up above the process and half the work has already been done.

And do you know what is the saddest thing in this story? That this is understandable to many, but no one will do anything
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
April 06, 2019, 02:44:54 AM
this market exists only because people were interested in decentralized currency (that is bitcoin) which is why bitcoin is dominating the market and has full control of all of it despite the market capitalization of shitcoins growing bitcoins still dominates more than 95% of the market.
you can't  compete with that with a centralized shitcoin with 100 billion supply all of which was premined.

so far if you look at the market and how people have been reacting to centralized coins such as Ripple and a lot of other top coins like ETH, BCH, DASH... you can clearly see that they are purely interested in them from a profit making perspective and that "interest" lasts only during their pumps. and as soon as they start their dumping process, all of those people abandon it just as fast as they got on board.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
April 06, 2019, 02:21:11 AM
Ripple is centralized and not a crypto currency. Not going to type out an essay explaining the technical reasons why ripple is centralized, and most people on this forum probably know anyway and there’s tones of info and articles all over the net for those who want to know, here’s one https://blog.bitmex.com/the-ripple-story/

Question: So what will happen to the cryptocurrency market if Ripple becomes the biggest, most dominant and widely distributed and used network/cryptocurrency?
Answer: We will lose control of the market and our one chance at a decentralized currency.

Question: Money is controlled by people, so do you think those people are going to give up that control?
Answer: No.

Question: So, if a new form of money outside of their control is invented which is a threat to them what are those people going to do?
Answer: Try to control it.

Question: How?
Answer: I think they must invent another “cryptocurrency” to control the market.

Question: What types of characteristics should this cryptocurrency exhibit?
Answer: Centralized. Controlled. Heavily funded. Backed with the support of big banks etc.

Question: What will happen if the attitude of people are like “I don’t give a fuck man, as long as it keeps going up, lambo time”
Answer: You will have contributed directly to all future generations including your own children of not having freedom.

Question: So if you don’t believe Ripple is the Trojan Horse then you have to believe either:

A: The people who control money don’t want to control it anymore.
B: Another cryptocurrency is a Trojan Horse.

Question: There MUST be a cryptocurrency being used for control, so what cryptocurrency do you then suspect of being a Trojan Horse?

Pages:
Jump to: